Chapter 18

It was four am in the Suoh house hold. Everything was peaceful and quiet, every resident was happily dreaming. That was until a specific phone, located on the bedside table of a king size bed decided to ring, playing a very catchy tune.

"We've been on the run
Driving in the sun
Looking out for number 1
California here we come
Right back where we started from"

There was only one person that had that song assigned to them on Tamaki's phone. So why was he calling at four in the morning. Tamaki fumbled around, his face was still stuck in his pillow and showed no sign of moving, but his hand groped the bedside table in search of the phone playing the annoyingly catchy song. Once he finally found it he tapped the little green button, finally allowing his face to leave his pillow so he could speak properly.

"Hey Tony, what's up?" There was a pause from the other side of the phone, "Tony?"

"Tamaki, I'm sorry for calling so early, but I need your help." Tony's voice alone made Tamaki fully sit up in bed.

"Tony calm down, what happened?" Tamaki wasn't sure but he was scared for the teen.

"Mom's gone, she took Hiro and Haru and left me. Hiroshi, he's locked me in here, he's gonna force me to marry him. Tamaki I'm really scared, I didn't know who else to call."

"Tony it's alright-"

"That's not all, I tried to escape through the vents. I think someone had the same idea as me before. Tamaki, I found Haru's missing nanny." He had no words, Tamaki for the first time in his life was speechless.

"Have you called the police? Even called Kyoya, he has a private police force."

"If I call them, he'll kill me. I'm Sorry Tamaki, I shouldn't have called. Goodbye."

"Wait, Tony, don't hang-" Tony hung up before he had a chance to finish his sentence. He swore that before Tony hung up he heard his voice quiver, Tony was crying. Hiroshi had him completely immobilised in a corner.

________________

Hello again,

I'm sorry this is so short, there will be a longer chapter next time I promise.

TTFN