Chapter 23

Days had passes and Tony now wears his tailor made suit. If he had the choice he would probably rip the nasty fabric off his skin and find comfort in his warm, fluffy hoodies. Anything would be better than the events that were transpiring this day, he just wanted to curl up in his bedroom and pretend he didn't exist, but that was impossible at the moment. Strangers had invaded his bedroom early that morning, helping get dressed, though he didn't need any help, he was a grown boy after all and getting him ready for the day ahead. At the minuet a young, very gorgeous man was styling his hair. His hair was neatly combed and slicked back with gel, somehow he had made it look extremely fluffy while using the gel, Tony looked on in amazement.

The very gorgeous man said nothing as he finished with the boy's hair. Once he had put his equipment away he had left without expressing a single word, leaving Tony alone in a moments solitude. Blissed silence only let his mind stew in unwanted thoughts, what if he bolted? Made a runner? Would the guards stop him and catch him like last? Would they drag him back kicking and screaming? Did he want to find out? 

There was knock at the door. He knew it was time.

The boy's were rushing. They found him, they found the key person they need to stop all this madness and get their friend back. The only problem that day was that most of the road were blocked or closed.

"What's the hold up this time?" Hikaru asked for the fifth time in ten minuets. It was truly annoying on their end. Today was make it or break it, and at this rate it was going to be break it. 

"Look's like a car crash." Replied Kyoya in the most annoyed voice he could conjure up.

The guest in the car had finally had enough of sitting and waiting, he opened the door to the limousine ready to get out and make a runner for their destination. The other's realising what he was about to do joined him in his quest. if they couldn't get there in time by car then they would have to run.

They ran through the streets, bumping into people passing by. And as luck would have it the heavens opened and it started to pour it down with rain. Now the smarter members of the public had umbrellas stored away for such an occasion, the boy though weren't quite as adept. Their umbrellas had either been left in the car or hadn't even been brought. They were going to get wet, soaked, drenched.

"Diasuke, where are you going? That's the wrong way." Kyoya shouted to the older man.

"It's a short cut, trust me, I know these streets like the back of my hand." He didn't bother to look back at the boys following him. He knew they were going to follow him, even if he was going the wrong way. Diasuke lead them down several back alleys, they got many strange looks from on goers and occupants of said back alleys. Just as they were about to leave the small snicket (snicket is a Northern english word that basically means alleyway) shadows blocked their way. Now it wasn't the shadows themselves that were blocking the way but the things, or in this case the people that was blocking it. There were many people rushing around, paramedics, police officers, a few citizens.

"This is the site of the crash." Kaoru gaped at the scene in front of them. They could see the car so clearly, it didn't really look like a car anymore though, the front and back had been completely crushed. There was a large lorry parked behind the crushed car and a van parked to the front. It was easy to see what had happened. The world seemed to slow down for them, paramedics were treating those they got out of the vehicles, while police were trying to pry open the driver door of the crushed car.

"The driver is most likely deceased, we need to focus on the flow of traffic sir, we need to create a diversion or there's going to be a traffic jam going out of the city, Sir."  An Officer spoke to his superior. There was a moment of silence and the officers left the crushed car and headed to the main road, the had to divert the traffic. As they left though, there was an arm hanging out of the window, it suddenly came to life. The arm weakly lifted itself up and attempted to wave, trying to draw someone's attention for a brief moment, then it fell limp again.

"We need to get around." Diasuke took the scene in a brief glance, then looked away focusing his attention on the matter at hand. He made his way out of the snicket and around the scene, the boys like a balloon on a string, followed him without taking their eyes off the scene of the car crash. "Boys we've got a more pressing matter then some car crash, focus." They finally pulled their eyes away and nodded to the older man. The Manor wasn't too far away now, they just might make it on time.

_________________

Hellosies,

Wow, it's been like... three months.. I'm sorry, I had a lot going on and I've got a lot to tell you guys. Let's start at the very beginning shall we.

Well i got my A-Level results, I improved my AS by taking my AS Creative Writing up to a B, then my A-Level course work got a B and the Creative Writing Exam I got a A, which was in fact the highest grade in my class, so on results day I had my teacher coming up to me looking really excited, he's now saying that I'm his star student and that he's so happy I get to do what I love. Next thing, I go into the uni of my choice to do Creative and Professional Writing. I had to move into halls, it took a while to adjust and I've somehow got accommodated into the party flat, so there's a lot of alcohol, Music, Partying and going out to night clubs now. Also I ended up having the biggest panic attack that I've ever had in said night club, just because some guy didn't know what 'go away' meant, but not to worry my flatmates came to my rescue... eventually. I'm also the only girl in my flat, I share a flat with 4 boys, that are older than me and don't know how to cook. Let's see... is there anything else... there probably is but I can't think of it right now.

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, oh and with the car crash, that actually happened to me, my mum and I were driving down the motorway, there was a car crash, we were diverted slightly around it, there was nobody paying any attention to the crushed car and I saw a hand wave, trying to get someone's attention, though I think I was the only one that saw it. It was horrific!

Anyway, I think that's all, so if any of you have any questions for me or about this story then leave a comment, this time I will try to message back ASAP.

Goodnight. Auf Wiedersehen. Au Revoir. Addio. Adiós.

TTFN