Chapter 27

"Mr Tony Detroit, it is a pleasure to finally meet you, my name is Kunisada Hoshiko," Hoshiko was a serious looking lady. Her eyes were covered by a pair of glasses and her black hair was tied back in a tight bun, her outfit screamed official, she carried a briefcase on her person, "I'm going to be representing you."

"It's nice to meet you, is it Miss or Mrs?" Tony asked. He only wanted to be polite to the woman taking his case to court.

"It's Mrs, Mr Detroit, I also have a few questions for you." She gestured to the seat opposite her for him to take. He first toom Kuroko off his lead before he sat down, giving her his full attention. "Mr Detroit, what is your full name?"

"My full name is Antony Peter Detroit, named after my Grandfather and father." He explained to the woman. It was odd for him to hear his full name again, he always went by Tony. As he spoke Hoshiko was jotting down notes in a small leather bound book.

"How did you come to know Asumi Hiroshi?" Once she was finished taking notes she lifted her head to give Tony her full attention.

"He was going out of my mom for a few weeks, he was on a business trip. My mom fell in love hard and fast, and when he proposed to her she instantly said yes. I met him soon after." Hoshiko went back to taking notes again.

"I think I've got everything I need, for now, I'll need more information in the future, here's my contact information send me a text so I have your number as well." He nods and takes the card with her details on. She packs up her notes and gives her goodbyes to Tony.

~~~~~~~~

Hellosies

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter! I've started uni again, the second year. I've also been going to the hospital a lot, there was surgery and now I'm getting treatment, those are two separate things, I'm not getting the treatment for surgery it's for my allergies.

Anyway, the next chapter I update will most likely be a filler. Hope you all are doing ok. My love goes out to all of you.

See ya next time!!