Chapter 1

It was the next day after the mother and son's heated argument. Tony woke up early that day, considering he's an night owl he much prefers to sleep in and miss the mornings. But today he was awake, bright and early at six in the morning. Considering he couldn't get back to sleep he went for a shower.

Grabbing some clothes, a sleeveless red hoodie, a pair of boxers and grey denim shorts. That's right he didn't pick up a t-shirt, wanna know why. Well currently they live in the beautiful, sunny California. Yup that's right. It's why he's always freakishly tanned, always outside either with his mates or his precious girlfriend, Jenny.

He'd soon have to move away from all of them, to a colder country where none of his clothes would be suitable. Slipping out of his pyjamas, which happened to be a vest top and a pair of boxers, he slid into the shower turning it on to a Luke-warm setting.

His delicate white hair flattened against his head and his pale turquoise eyes were deep in thought. Why would his mother agree to marry a man she had just met? Hadn't she seen the Disney movies? Especially when he's from another country, what if he's only using her for some sick plot? He did have a perv-y look to him, even though he was handsome. Nope, going too deep in thought.

He stopped the water and hopped out of the shower. Oh, he forgot his towel, and his bedroom was down the hall. Oh sod it, he grabbed the hand towel and patted himself dry, then putting his clothes on. Hopefully, without making a sound he walked around the apartment, grabbing a quick snack for breakfast and searching for his skateboard. He opened the door to leave the apartment, only to be met with a face he didn't ever want to see again.

"Ah, Tony, I was hoping to bump into you." The man's Japanese accent annoyed Tony greatly.

"Hiroshi, what a pleasant surprise," his voice was dripping with sarcasm, yet the older man didn't take any notice of it, that or he didn't understand sarcasm. "What are you doing here so early?" Tony asked trying to move away from the Japanese man.

"Your mother called me last night; she told me you had a fight. I was hoping to take you out and perhaps talk about it?" Hiroshi explained blocking the door so the younger boy couldn't escape. "The car is parked just outside."

Tony, not seeing other way out, reluctantly agreed. "Fine, where are we going then, Hiroshi?"

"We'll see on the way." With that the older man took Tony's hand and literally dragged him to the smooth black car.

Startled by the sudden action, Tony dropped his skateboard and barely had anytime to close the door. He heard the car door open and felt like he was thrown into the awaiting vehicle. Tony was in the back while Hiroshi climbed into the driver's seat.

"Tony, how come you don't like me? I treat your mother very well; I'm even sending you to a extremely prestigious school, for the rich no less. So why?" Hiroshi looked in the mirror, towards a fidgeting Tony. He was faking innocence. "I mean, I needed to marry your mother, you know to keep my inheritance. You see if I'm not married then I can lose all my money, and I don't want that. And finding out Cassandra had a son that's as beautiful as yourself, well that was the bonus." His innocent look changed to something of a sinister smirk.

Tony seeing this, instantly went to the car door tugging on the handles. "Let me out!" He continue tugging, fear washed over him. His deep thoughts were right; the Japanese man was just using his mom. "Where are you taking me?!" Tony screamed at him as he continued tugging the door handle.

"No use in trying to open the door, child locks on." Tony didn't give in though. He had an unsettling feeling about this man, and it definitely wasn't going to go away anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

How are you all? So I wrote this quicker than I though I would. So yeah, the host club should be coming in on the fourth chapter, oh and I think Tony's gonna have a worse life than Kai. But Kai is going to appear.

TTFN