Chapter 30

This was the most time Tony had spent out of his room since he moved into the Ootori household, Kyoya had spent the rest of the day watching Netflix and movies with Tony. They had just finished watching the end of 3Below part 2 when Kyoya's phone started vibrating, he always had it on silent so that no obnoxious ringing sounds would come through. He took a tentative glance at the phone and found that it was no other than the blond annoyance calling him.

He sighed before he picked up the phone, "Yes Tamaki?"

The other end of the line was silent for just a moment, "Kyoya! I need you to open the door for us."

"Tamaki, if you and the others are waiting outside my front door without so much as a warning that you are coming over, then we need to talk." Tony stifled a laugh from beside the raven-haired teen.

"Oh no, are you breaking up with me?!" The dramatics in his voice was evident.

"For the last time, we're not a couple," he could already feel a headache coming on, "the front doors open." That's all it took for Tony to burst out laughing.

The front door soon opened, entered himself was the blond annoyance in the flesh, his summer attire on full and colours were so bright they were almost blinding. Following in after Tamaki was the Twins again in their brightly coloured summer attire, Honey and Mori in regular clothes, Haruhi in her pink dress over a plain white top and a pair of jeans and Ritsu Kassanoda who looked like he normally did.

"We're all here," Kaoru started, "and we brought along Bassanova!" Hikaru finished.

"It's awesome to see you all again, you're all just in time, Kyo hasn't watched stranger things yet so we're bingeing it." Tony peaked his head up from the sofa to the others that had just entered the room.

"I think we'll need more popcorn then, a lot more popcorn." Kyoya stood up from the sofa and headed into the kitchen, Tamaki was quick to follow.

"So, it's Kyo now, huh?" Tamaki teased as he sat at the peninsula, Kyoya reached into the cupboard to get out all the remaining popcorn packets. He placed the first one into the microwave.

"Not to you it isn't."

Tamaki ended up covering his mouth to stifle his laughter. "How come Tony get's special privileges then?" He whined as the popcorn started to pop.

"Unlike you he's tolerable."

There was silence for all but a moment as Tamaki changed the subject. "How have your family reacted with Tony staying here?"

"Yuuichi and Akito visit often to check up on him, I think they actually like him, which makes a change for once." Tamaki's eyes widen, Kyoya's two older brothers hadn't even warmed up to him, but that's Tony's effect, he can melt anyone's frozen heart.

"And what about your sister?"

"Fuyumi?" He paused for a moment gathering the right words, "she loves having another 'younger brother' around to baby." The last pop of the popcorn was heard.

In the living room, Tony was setting up the TV. For Stranger Things, everything needed to be perfect, the surround sound was on, the Wi-Fi stream was fiberoptic and uninterrupted and the beginning of the first episode was paused and waiting.

Bossanova had taken up the spare space on the large sofa next to Tony, he hadn't seen him since the summer started, so he has more than shocked to hear what had happened. Once he had heard about Tony he had marched over to Tamaki's place and demanded a complete update, nothing left out. In fact, by the end of it the Twins, who had taken up residence at the blonds place, and the blond himself had to hold the redhead down so he wouldn't try to kill the man who had caused all this.

"So, what's this series about?" Bossanova asked trying to catch Tony's attention.

"Hmm? It's about these five kids in this American Town called Hawkins..." He carried it. All of them agreed to was a pleasant change to see the whitette so animated and enthusiastic.

"It's conspiracy theories?" Haruhi queried. She was sat on the loveseat, alone for the moment, no doubt Tamaki would join her once they came back from the kitchen. Hikaru and Kaoru had taken up the other loveseat being quite comfortable being close to each other. And Honey and Mori were preparing a small pillow and blanket nest just in front of the large sofa.

"Technically yes, but with everything that's gone on in America, I wouldn't doubt if it was true." They all left it at that, they all knew the current status of the United States.

Finally, Tamaki and Kyoya emerged from the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn each. Tamaki indeed took the spare seat next to Haruhi and Kyoya took his original seat next to Tony. Then he pressed play.

As the episodes went on, they were all immersed in the world of Hawkins. Tony, getting more comfortable with his surroundings, leant his head against Kyoya's shoulder. He knew Kyoya wouldn't mind, they've ended up in that position before during one of their many movie and TV marathons. Kyoya feeling his arm going numb wrapped it around Tony's shoulder and pulled the boy closer. Things were comfortable, for now.

________________

Hey ya'll!!

Guess who's back at it with another chapter! It's ya girl!! So, I'm ridiculously hyper, I thought I would bang out another chapter for ya'll and this time I've made it extra fluffy. I hope ya'll liked it.

TTFN!!!