Chapter 2

Hayes POV*

1 month later

   Dang abby is gorgeous. I have been trying to act shy and play it cool. I know who she is I watch her on YouTube. She's so funny.

  On our way to English a group of guys came walking down the hall. "Heyy baby" one of the guys  said hugging Abby."eww...get off you jerk,"she says."okay okay you will craw back one if these days."he says laughing.

  We get to English class. "Sorry about that he's j-"I crash my lips against hers. Oh my gosh. Hayes what the fuck i think to myself."I'm sorry Abby"I say feeling guilty. I couldn't help myself she was so beautiful."Its okay Your cute."she says winking then walking into class. I stair at her ass for a second until she turns around putting her binder over her butt smiling.

  *Skip to lunch*

   "Let's go lover boy" Abby says walking up to my locker. "Damn Abby stop flirting"I say cheekly.

I follow her to her table. Everyone there is popular. When I sit down everyone goes quiet."umm...this is Hayes. Nash's brother."Abby says aloud. They all carry on with there conversations." Abby?" I say." What hoe " she jokes. " Do you wanna be my girlfriend" I ask "of coarse" she says grabbing my hand.

Sorry the rest of this chapter didn't save.😢😢😢