Chapter 30

Abby's POV

I woke up and I was strapped to a chair. In a room with a single light hanging from the roof. I am scared out of my mind. "Oh look whos awake" a familiar voice said. It was a girl voice. Lisa that girl that Hayes kissed when he was drunk.I calmed down. I wasn't scared of this bitch. "Hey what's up."I said. " oh you think your so cute with your little crop top and spandex don't you."she said.

I giggled. "Yeah actually I got this crop top from areopostal. I wasn't sure I was going to get it but it was on sale so I was like which color should I get because there was like blue and red and pink and don't forget purple-" I said. "SHUTUP!" she screamed. I was trying to hold in my laughter.

"Hey you wanna go to the mall later there's these really cute shoes on sale." I said. She looked at me confused. Then punched me in my eyes. "Umm. Owe" I said. "Oh did that hurt" she said with her hand on her heart. "Why am I here?" I said. "Because if I can't have Hayes no one can." She said.

"Girl you need a therapist. Me and Hayes aren't even dating." I said. "Oh" she said. "Now can you let me go please." I said. "No because you going to go tell the cops." She said. "I won't tell the cops if you let me go now." I lied . of course I was going to tell the cops. She shook her head and walked out. This girl was insane.

I just sat there thing about me and Hayes. Then I just started singing.

"Baby you light up my world like no body else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. YOU DONT KNOW OH OH YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL." I sang.

Then I just made up a song.

"You said I was your princess and you were my king. BUT GUESS WHAT. I DONT NEED YOU BITCHHH. FUCK YOU YEAH FUCK YOU. FUCK ALL YOUR LITTLE HOES TOO.mhh hmm yeah yeah yeah."

(I'm laughing so so so hard right now 😂)

I call it the Hayes Grier song. I'm so weird. I was really bored. Then I heard things from the next room. Then I saw some cops and Nash bust into the door. "Hey how are you." I said. Nash started laughing. The cops untied me. And I gave Nash a big hug. I walked out of the room and saw Hayes. "Abby I'm sorry. Things like this make me realize that I could lose you at any moment." He said

"That's Cool" I said. "So am I forgiven." He said. "No. To be honest Hayes. I want you to die in hole." I said. "Oh.."he said. "You broke my heart Hayes. I'm not going to fall into you trap again." I said. "Can we be friends." He said. "Do friends want to drive the other friend of a bridge and hope they break into a million pieces and go to hell?" I said. "Um. No" he said. "Then no."I said.

It was still bright outside. We got I'm the car and I sat in the front with Nash. Then we pulled over to the side of the road. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm not starting the car until you to make up." He said. "Haha no" I said.

We sat there for a while. "Abby?" Hayes said. "No" I said. "Okay" Hayes said sadly. "No Hayes say what you were going to say." Nash said. "I want to get back together with you."Hayes said. "That's nice" I said. "I actually liked you but you don't even let me tell you what really happened." He said. "I know you cheated on me you stupid bitch. I should of never even dated you. I hate you." I said. He looked so hurt.

I saw his face and it made me hurt. "Hayes...im so sorry" I said. "No I'm sorry Abby I shouldn't of let Kaitlyn kiss me." He said. "Are we good" he said. "Yeah but I don't think we should date yet." I said. Hayes looked so so sad. Oh well.

Then Nash started driving. "Thanks Nash" I said. He smiled. We got home and we went to our room. "So what do friends do?" I said. "Do they kiss because I really want to kiss you right now." Hayes said. "No they do not." I said. He pouted.

"You know our 2 month is tomorrow." Hayes said. "Yeah" I said. "Can I take you out?"he said.........

__,________,,____________________,,__

Nash needs a girlfriend BTW!!!

-mya