Chapter 10

Abby's POV

My aunt picked me up and dropped me off at the movie theater. And Leo was waiting for me outside. This is just going to be a friendly night. Right?." Hey abby how are you."he said smiling with his perfect dimples. No abby don't think that. "I'm good let's go in."I said. We went in and we are going to watch The Fifth Wave.

  The trailers came on. And we just sat there on our phones. "Hey abs say cheese."he said opening snapchat. "No I'm ugly"I said. He put his hand on my chin. "Don't ever say that again you are beautiful."he said then pressed his lips against mine. No I can't do this to Hayes. Not again.

I took my lips back. "Is there a problem" he said looking hurt. "Um.. Leo I really like you but I'm kinda with Hayes."I said nervously. "Abby its okay I understand."he said and hugged me. Then a girl screams. "Aghh its Abigail Dallas."she said then her friends ran over here. Then I mouthed "I'm sorry" to leo.

I gave them autographs and took pictures. Then more people came in. "We need to go."I whispered to leo. He nodded. Then nash came in. And told us to follow him. We went out a secret door. Then we were in the parking lot. "Thank you so much Nash." I said. "Your welcome let me take you home."he said.

  First he took leo home then me.I said thanks then went inside. I saw Hayes and Cameron on the couch laughing. "Look who's getting along now."I said. They smiled. Then Hayes followed me to my room. I went to my closet and picked out some night clothes. "Hayes leave I need to get dressed. "I won't look. "He said and put a pillow over his face. I took off my shirt revealing my bra. "Damn"hayes said. "HAYES!!"I yelled and laughed.I went to my bathroom. I put my shirt on and put my leggings on.

I walked out and saw hayes looking at he's phone. "What are you lookin' at" I said. He looked up at me. "You and leo."he said. He showed me a picture of leo holding my chin up. "Hayes I backed away from h-" I said . "Abby I trust you."he said interrupting me." You do."I said. "Of course"he said. Then we kissed. For a while. "I also heard Nash picked you up."he said. "Oh shut up and kiss me." I said.

Hayes pov

"Aye can I stay the night"I said. "Uhg hayes we have school tomorrow."she said. I really didn't want to go home." We can go together." I said. "Hayes where are you going to sleep"she said trying to get rid of me. "I can sleep on the floor.

"Hayes just go get a blanket from downstairs in to tired to fight with you."she said. Just what I wanted.  I went downstairs and got a blanket and pillow. And when I got back upstairs Abby's was already sleeping. I later out the blanket and pillow then when to sleep.

******

I wake up and then try to wake up Abby. "Abs wake up. We have school." I said. "No I don't wanna go."she mumbled. I shake her. "Abigail you can't just skip school." I said. "Its a free country."she said. "Abby ITS 7:50. WE HAVE 10 MINUTES."I YELL

She bounces up. Then she runs to her bathroom to get dressed and do her hair. She put it half up and half down. She looks so hot. Then she comes in and starts to do her makeup. "Abby your beautiful without makeup. Don't do your makeup."I said. She looked at he then started again. "Hayes that's nice but seriously." She said. "Okay whatever I can't argue with a Dallas."I said. She smiled. I'm so lucky to have her.

We got to school right on time. And we have our first class together so we walked there and sat down. The rest of school was boring. Then I went to Abby's locker to wait for her. Then I saw it was slightly opened. I opened it and saw a note. It said.

  Dear Abigail, We need to talk. Meet me in the gym. From, you know who.

That's why she's not here. Who could this be. I've got to go to the gym. I am outside the door. Then I hear a scream. It was Abby.