Chapter 23

Abby's pov

I went to hayes room and sat on his bed. He was in his phone. Then I heard a knock at there front door. I went to see who it was. I saw a tall cop with blonde hair. "Are you Abigail Dallas?"he asks. I nodded."Your friend Stephanie Grace has cancer."he said

Stephanie did try do take my boyfriend. But I still love her like a sister. I nodded. And I ran to the kitchen to get my keys. And ran out the front door to my car. I texted hayes really fast to come get in the car. He ran out really fast.

"What's wrong?"he said getting the car. I quickly backed out if the drive way. Tears started pouring from my eyes while i speed down the road. "Abby slow down."he said. I ignored him. We got to the hospital and I left my phone and my keys and ran into the hospital.

I ran to the front desk and asked were she was. It was room 102 I ran up the stairs and into her room. I saw her laying there bald and sad. "ABBY?"she screamed I ran up to her and have her a hug. "I'm sorry"she whispered many times into the hug. "It's okay"I said letting tears flood my face.

Then hayes walked it and hugged me. Then he saw Stephanie and hugged her to.  "I'm sorry to both of you I was jealous because you guys were so cute together. I'm just so sorry. I just need to say that before I die"she said "don't think like that Steph. You were my best friend since I was 7. When I got bullied in 6th grade you were always there to stand up for me. I can't live my life without you."I said bursting with tears.

After an hour she fell asleep. Hayes had to go because his mom was worried. And as of me I'm not leaving my best friend. I layed in the hospital bed with her. And I looked at her sleeping face. Tears left my eyes. And I cried myself to sleep.

We woke up at the same time and smiled at each other. "I'm hungry."she said. I go up to get her some food and when I came back I all heard was...

Beeeeeeeeeeep