Chapter 33

Outfit of the day up top. ^ (ootd)

Abby's pov

I woke up and stood up. Hayes wasn't in his bed so I thought he was downstairs. I sat on my bed and turned on my phone. And I saw I got 2 texts.

Grayson😀:Let's hang out today.

Skye: Wanna do something today

Awe dang. I really like Gray but Daniel is my friend. Ugh. I'm just going to pick......Gray.

Me:Sorry Dan I'm busy today

Me:Sure when

I take a shower and get dressed and I get two more texts.

Daniel: Okay maybe next time.

Grayson😀:How about 11
Me: sure pick me up.
Grayson😀:Okayy

Yay. I get dressed it's only 9 do I have time. I went downstairs and Cameron stared at me. "No way. Go change."he said. "What? Why?" I said. "Because I can see your stomach. Where are you going."he said. "I was going to hang out with Gray later."I said then regretted it.  "Not dressed like that."he said. "I think she looks good."hayes said.

Everyone kinda just stared at Hayes for a moment. "Cam I look fine. Get over it."I said. He looked me up and down. "Fine just don't talk to strangers. Oh yeah and I need to tell you something."he said. I looked up at him. "Where going to magcon in Cali."he said. "Wait do I have to go?" I said. I didn't really want to. So much drama.

"Gray will be there."he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh shut up."I said playfully hitting him then walking to the kitchen. Hayes was sitting on the counter eating lucky charms. "Sup"he said. I waved grabbing and apple and sitting on the other side of the counter.

"So you and Gray huh?"he said. "So you and Kaitlyn huh?"I said back. His smile turned into a frown. "Actually Kaitlyn cheated on me."he said. "Join the club."I said. I shit did I say that out loud. Oh my gosh. Hayes looked at me. "That's not what I meant to say."I said. "It's fine I didnt really like her anyways I was trying to make you jealous."he said. This moment couldn't get any more awkward

"Aww Hayes thats sweet."I said. I mean I guess that's what I'm so post to say. "Yeah but you like Gray and we have already broke up and stuff."he said sadly. I felt really bad tbh. "Hayes.."I said. Then he just got up and went upstairs. I sighed then got off the counter. I do finished my apple and sat on the couch. "What's wrong" Nash said.

"Hayes hates me."I said. "What he's in love with you."Nash said. "And I love him to. I just can't get hurt again Nash." I said. "Abby he's sorry with all his heart. He won't do it again." He said. I just sat there. "I don't know Nashy"I said. "You haven't called me Nashy in forever."he said laughing. I laughed to.

Then I just played on my phone for a while. Then I heard a beep outside and I grabbed my wallet and phone and went outside. "Hey"Gray said. "Sup"I said putting my seatbelt on.  Then he started driving. "So whatcha been up to" he asked. "Nothing at all actually."I said. I wasn't going to tell him about the Hayes thing. "Where are we going?"I asked. "To a concert."he said. "Ooh what concert."I asked. "Sorry that's a surprise."he said.

We were driving down the high way anf he started to go fast. "Grayson chill" I said. "Were going to be -"he started then a red truck hit us from the side. It all went by so fast. "Grayson?"I whispered. Every bone on my body hurt. I was lying on the side of the road with no sight of Grayson. I couldn't move and there was blood all over my body.

Then my eyes lids got heavy and shut.

Grayson's POV

When we got hit I flew out the door and so did Abby. I wasn't hurt at all. I landed on the soft grass. I got up and saw Abby lying on the side of the road with her eyes closed. Oh my god. Did I kill her? I walked up to her and she had no pulse. I called the cops. And then I called Cameron.

C-Cameron G-Grayson

C-Hello
G-Cameron me and Abby got in a car crash and she's not breathing.
C-WHAT?! GRAYSON IM ON MY WAY WHERE ARE YOU?!
G- Where on north G high way
C-Im on my way.

Then I hung up. I saw blood all over Abby's body. I've never felt so bad on my entire life. No words would come out of my mouth.

Minuets later Cameron and an ambulance showed up. Cameron ran over to Abby in tears. They put Abby in the ambulance and Cameron got in to." Take my car and go pick up Nash and Hayes." He said. I nodded  and got in his car.

Hayes POV

Grayson came speeding up in Cameron's car. "Hayes and Nash come on Abby's at the hospital ."he said. We jumped in the car and went to the hospital. When we got there we had to wait in the waiting room. Later on all the Magcon boys arrived. And soon enough everyone was crying.

The doctor came out. " Okay Miss. Abigail Dallas is okay she just needs to stay off her feet. And we have is diagnosed her with Morning syndrome. That is when she wakes up in the morning she's going to be a little loopy almost as if she were drunk."the doctor said.

Abby came out and Cameron signed her out. She looked a bit scared of everyone but Cameron. When we got outside there were just fans and more fans. Abby was terrified. She started crying. I tried to hug her but she pushed me off. She's not the same person and its all Grayson's fault.

Once we made it passed the crowd we got to our cars and we all drove to my house. When we got there Cameron took Abby to the living room. And we all watched Finding Dory. Then Abby got up to get some popcorn and I saw Grayson talking to her and she started crying.

I got up and walked in the kitchen. "Grayson why are you making her cry." I said. "I'm not she just looked at me and stared crying."he said. " Yeah maybe because you put in the hospital." I said and grabbed her hand and took her upstairs. She was actually letting me hold her hand. We walked in her room. "Why were you crying." I asked her. She sat on her bed. "Because I don't want him to hurt me again." She said.

"It wasn't his fault."I said. "Yes it was I told him to slow down then we got hit." She said. I gave her a hug and she hugged back. "I feel safe with you." She said. I smiled at her. We layed in her bed and watched Netflix them she fell asleep. I went to my room and fell asleep to.