Chapter 31

Hayes POV

"I don't think so Hayes." She said. "Its alright." I said. Then both of out phones beeped at the same time. It was all over twitter that Grayson Doltan is crushing on Abby. "Grayson is so fine." Abby mumbled. "What was that?" I said acting like I couldn't hear her. "Oh nothing." She said.

"HAYES THE TWINS ARE HERE." Nash screamed from downstairs. Abby eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

Abby POV

Omfg I'm going to see Grayson!!! The Grayson twins are the most adorable thing ever. I heard Grayson had a crush on me and I have a crush on his too tbh. "You coming?" Hayed said standing at the door "Uh yeah." I said. I am so nervous.

I walk downstairs and see the twins sitting on the couch on their phones. "Hey Hayes i- woah" Grayson said. "Aww its Grays crush" Ethan said. I blushed. We greeted each other and sat on the couch. "So what's up" I said awkwardly. "AWKWARD" Ethan yelled. Gray smiled.

His smile gives me life.

"You wanna go out tonight?" He said.

Who? Me? Holy shit.!!!! "Like a date?" I said. "If that's okay with you" he said. I nodded my head and we exchanged numbers. Then Hayes ran out the front door. I followed him. He was sitting on a bench. "Hayes are you okay?" I said. He stood up and he looked so angry.

I was scared.

I was actually scared of him. "REALLY YOU WHORE?!" He screamed and pushed me on the sidewalk. The finally realized what he did. "I'm so so sorry." He said. I got up and my eyes felled with tears. I ran to the house I ran upstairs to my bathroom and sat on the toilet. I grabbed the razor.

1 for being ugly. 3 for being a whore. And 6 for being alive

I looked at my bleeding arm. I had no regrets.

"Abby are you okay." Gray said through the door. I sniffed to stop crying. "Um yeah. I'm fine." I said. Then he picked the door. "No!" I screamed. He came in and his mouth was wide open. "Abby no." He said. "I'm sorry." I said.

He grabbed some Band-Aids and put them over the cuts then kissed them. "Please never again." I said. "Okay but can we keep this between me and you." I said. He nodded. "But why." He said. "Because Hayes called me a whore and pushed me on the ground." I said. "What?!"he said.

He got up. "Grayson just leave him alone I don't want either of you getting hurt." I said grabbing his arm. He smirked. "Oh sorry" I said letting go of his arm. And he took off. He went outside. "Why would you do that to her. " Grayson said." Bro you need to back off. Stop acting like she's yours now."Hayes said making a fist at his side.

No. Not because of me.

I ran and grabbed Grayson and pulled him inside. With no words I just stared into his eyes. He put his hands on my waist. Oh lord please help me. Then leaned in. His kiss was amazing. I didn't even know it was possible to kiss someone like that. We let go. "Woah" Ethan said walking in.

"Hey" I said awkwardly. "Welp this is awkward." He said. "Then leave." Grayson said. Ethan fake cried then left. Then we kissed again. It felt right. Then he grabbed my hand and took me to his car and started it. "Grayson don't leave I look terrible." I said. "You look fine." He said.

He kept on driving for like 30 minuets then he put a blind fold on me. "Why do you have a blindfold in your car."I asked while he was tying it." I honestly don't know."he said. He helped me out of the car and we started walking. "Give me a piggy back ride." I said getting tired. He helped me on his back and started walking again.

Once he stopped I hopped off his back. "Okay take it off." He said. I took it off and there was the beautiful beach. "Let's watch the sunset." He said taking my hand. We say by the water and watched the sunset. When it went down I turned to Gray and he just pulled me into a kiss. I smiled like a little kid. He laughed.

"Let's go swimming." Gray said. "We don't have bathing suits." I said. "Let's go skinny dipping." He said. "Haha no" I said. Them he took off his short and ran in the water. I laughed at him. I was only wearing spandex and a tank top. I ran into the water and Grayson pulled me under. He started going so far out.

"Grayson your going to get eaten by a shark." I yelled laughing. Then I couldn't see him anymore. "Grayson?" I yelled. "GRAY?!" I yelled louder. I swam out and something grabbed my feet I turned and saw Grayson laughing so hard. "Its not funny i was about to cry." I said. He hugged me. "I'm sorry."he said." I'm ready to go."I said getting out of the water.

"Come on Abby." Grayson said. "I'm just tired." I said. He got out and put his shirt back on. Then we headed home.

______________________________________

I legit just stole my neighbors WiFi. Is that illegal?

I hope not

-mya