Chapter 17

Shawn's POV

She kissed me. I was so shocked. Then the ride dropped down. We screamed it was awesome. We got off the ride and walked to the gift shop. We parted ways and we were going to meet back in the middle. I went to the capes and i brought her a superwoman one and I bought myself a batman one. We met in the middle and I gave her the cape. "Oh my gosh thanks Shawn."she said. "You welcome."I said. We pit the capes on and went to another ride holding hands.

We were there for a few hours. And we rode a lot of rides. But she didn't seem to like me as a boyfriend. Just a friend. Was that just a 'friend' kiss? I hope not because I like her a lot.

Abby's POV

I don't like Shawn as a boyfriend. Just a friend. I'm not ready for another boy in my life. Hayes has made me never want another boyfriend. He was a great boyfriend. But that's over now.I try not to think about it. But it doesn't work. I don't know if i still love him.

How do you even stop loving someone?

Me and Shawn had fun he's a great friend. We started walking to the front to meet up with the other boys because we have a meet and greet in an hour. We met up with the boys and every one was there but

Hayes.

"Does anyone know where hayes is"carter asks. Then he walks up with tear stains on his cheek. His eyes are red and so is his face. Everyone just stairs at him for a moment. Then we start to walk back to the taxi's.

We got to the hotel and there was so many fans there. It was quite scary. All of them looked pissed at me. Oh. Because I broke up with hayes. They were all screaming. We walked into the room for the meet and greet. It was huge.

When it started he was going to call our names and we ran out. The speaker started.

"Nash Grier"
"Shawn Mendes"
"Taylor caniff"
"Cameron Dallas"
"Jack Johnson."
"Carter reynolds"
"Matthew Espinosa."
"Jack gilinsky"
"Aaron carpenter"
"Hayes Grier"
"And special guest...
Abigail Dallas"

I ran out and most people screamed. I was surprised because I thought people hated me. I sat next to hayes. Just my luck. People walked by and took pictures and whatnot. No one said anything rude. Luckily. Then I saw someone familiar. It was Brandon.

"Hey Brandon"I said. "Hey abby can I get a picture?"he said. I nodded and took a few pictures with you. I had a gap in my line. So I just sat there. I heard a girl talking to hayes. "Its about time you broke up with that abby girl."she said. "Well actually she broke up with me."he said. "Why would she break up with you your perfect"she said. "I'm not perfect I make stupid mistakes that I wish I never did. Because abby is the kindest, funniest, most beautiful girl in the world."he said.

Whatever. He's just a suck up.

The girl didn't know what to say so she just walked away. I looked at hayes he went down to his phone and started doing something. And of course my nosy self had to know. I scooted my chair back to try and read his messages. And I fell of the stage.

Everyone ran over to me. I laughed at myself. "I'm an idiot"I said out load. Everyone laughed. Taylor helped me up. And we went back to out chairs.

Then it all changed.