Chapter 22

Abby's pov

I went back to hayes room and saw him sitting on the bed. "Hey Hayes let's go to subway I'm hungry."I said. He looked at me. "Oh so your hungry."he said raising his eyebrow at me. "Get dressed at meet me downstairs."I said. "Why do you have to leave me"he said. I sighed at sat on his bed.

He took off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare. "Dang hayes have you been working out"I said in all seriousness. "Yeah. Just for you."he said with a wink. I still blush when he winks at me it's embarrassing. "Aww. Did I make you blush"he asks. "Shut up"I said holding my cheeks.

He found a shirt and put it on. Then he started to pull down his pants and I pulled the blanket over my head. "Haha wow."I heard hayes say. Then I felt him jump in me. I looked and he only had boxers and a shirt on. "Ahhhh Hayes get off of me."I said. He got off and put some jeans on. It was funny because they were skinny jeans and he couldn't get them on.

He drove me to subway and we got out and hold hands. Then when we got the door and he opened it for me. He was never this nice. What's going on? Then I felt him grab my butt on my way in. Oh that's what he wanted.

We walked in and I ordered a turkey sub. "I want a meatball sub"he said. "No hayes you always make a mess."I said. "but I want one"he said. "I don't want you to make a mess. Whatever do what you want"I said. "I'll only get something else if you have a big make out sech with me"he said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay just don't make a mess."I said going to get a table. "Okay mom"he said back

He came back with a chicken garlic sub. I gave him a smile. "I'm not kissing you now."I said. He had garlic breath."oh shit"he said looking down at his sandwich. We laughed. Then some girls from my school came in.

"Oh look it's the slut."one girl said. I ignored it. They did this to me online too. But I didn't tell hayes cause I didn't want him to worry. "Haha you know hayes still likes his ex not her." Another girl said. I rolled my eyes. Then looked up at hayes who looked mad. "Hayes chill their just jealous"I said.

He smiled at me then leaded over the table to kiss me. I leaned away. "Garlic breath"I said. He honesty looked sad. When we finished we went out to the car and on the way I saw Hayes stop and stare at another popular girl.

Don't get mad. Don't get mad. Don't get mad. To late. I ran out to the cat and sat down. "Why'd you run away?"he asks when he gets in the car. "Hayes I hate when you do that!"I scream. "what!?"he screams back. "You were checking out that cheerleader."I said. "So"he said

I couldn't believe him. " hayes what's wrong with you?"I asked. He was already driving so he pulled into a Krispy Kreme parking lot. "She was pretty."he said. I looked at him with hurt in my eyes. "how could you say that"I said. "Abby your beautiful there's a difference between pretty and beautiful."he said.

I was still mad though. I let out a weak smile. "And also I wasn't starting at her I was telling her to leave you alone."he said. I looked at my lap in embarrassment. Then we just started laughing like idiots. "Well since we're already at Krispy Kreme let's get some donut's.

We got out and got 2 dozen donuts. Just for us. We got to the car and started eating them. "Hayes do you think I'm fat"I asked. "No"he said. "Hayes if you weren't my boyfriend would you think I was fat"I said. He looked at me. "Don't ask me these types of questions."he said. "so yeah?"I said. "No Abby your perfect and there's nothing wrong with you.

I smiled and we are a whole box. And put the other box in the backseat. Then I gave him a kiss to thank him. He wouldn't let go of me and pulled me on top of him. Good thing we have tinted windows. "Make out sech"he said. I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he rapped his around mine.

We kissed for a while then he reached his hand up my shirt trying to undo my bra. "Hayes."I said strictly telling him to stop. He looked at me with innocent eyes. "Abby."he said in the same tone. Then I couldn't help it. I crashed my lips against his once again. Still sitting on his lap.

Then I heard someone honk. It was Nash, Cameron ,and Matt. Welp this is embarrassing. I turned around still on his lap. Then I moved to my seat. Hayes rolled down his window. "GET A ROOM"Matt yelled. Cameron looked mad. "What's wrong Cameron"hayes said like an idiot. "You were making out with my little sister. And it looked like you were wanting to do something else with your hand up her shirt"he said back

"Yeah I was until you guys came"hayes said "HAYES!"I yelled. I don't know why he try to make Cameron mad.

The Cameron pulled off really angrily. And me and hayes go home.

////////////////////////////
Cliff hanger.