Chapter 15

(Abbys POV )

I wake up and remember today was something. Oh yeah my stupid birthday. I got up and got dressed. I wore black leggings and hayes sweatshirt that he left last time he stayed the night. And I put my hair in a messy bun. I really didn't want to do anything. So I checked my phone

Cameron:Happy birthday abs
Me:Thanks are you at magcon yet.
Cameron: nope I'm not leaving my baby sister on her birthday.

He's so great. I keep looking at my phone.

Hayes:Happy birthday beautiful
Me:thanks hayes
Hayes:what's wrong.
Me:my mom is in Oklahoma
Hayes:oh sorry. Be ready in five minutes.
Me:okay. Love you
Hayes:love you too

Five minuets later hayes knocks on my front door. I walk downstairs and get in his car. "Hay"he said"hi"I said back. He starts the car and starts driving. Then my phone beeps.

Tez:Happy Birthday. Can I come over.
Me: thanks but I'm actually with Hayes.
Tez:you made up?
Me:yep
Tez:good. Okay maybe I'll come over later. Bye
Me: peace✌

"Who ya texting?"Hayes asks. "Tez.why."I said. "Wait how did you get his number."he said. "He gave it to me"I said. "Oh"he said. Then my phone beeps and beeps again."what the hell."I whisper to myself. Then I check my phone and see all of my fans are tweeting me happy birthday.

After riding in the car for 30 minuets I was getting really bored. "Wait Hayes where's you cast."I said noticing his cast was gone. "Oh so you finally noticed. Okay so last night I was getting really cramped. Then my arm like cracked and my mom took my to the hospital and they said that it fixed itself."he said. "Oh my gosh hayes that's great."I said

We finally pulled up to the air port. "Hayes why are we at a airport"I ask. "Well abigail you are going to magcon. Don't worry cameron packed your bag and you are all set."he said. My heart literally stopped. He is so amazing. "Oh my gosh hayes you are awesome "I said leaning over to hug him.

We walked in and saw the rest of the boys. They all tackled me with hugs. Then Matthew walked up to me. I've never really talked to him. "Hey happy birthday."he said. Then he hugged me and I blushed. I don't think he knows that I'm dating hayes. "Awe thanks Matt"I said.

We waited then we got on the plane. We will be gone for almost a month. We got on the plane and i sat by the window. I couldn't find hayes then I saw him walk in with a girl and he sat next to her. Like wtf. Then Mathew sat next to me. I texted hayes cause I was fucking pissed.

Me:hayes wtf
Hayes: she's a fan and she begged me to sit with her.
Me:what do I do.
Hayes: go to sleep
Me:I hate you BTW
Hayes:love you😘

Then I stopped texting him. I looked back and they were 4 seats away taking selfies and whatnot. How could be do that its my birthday. This is my first plane ride so I was really nervous I started shaking cause I was scared. Then I feel Matthew hold my hand. I don't let go because hayes us back there with that beautiful girl. "Its okay"he said. "Thanks."I said back. "And i know your with hayes if you were wondering."he said.

This wasn't such a bad birthday. We were 20 minuets into the flight and we finally let hands go. I checked my vine and I saw hayes made a new one.

It was him and that girl dancing. He's really pissing me off.

Me:Hayes wtf why are you acting like that girl is your new bae!?!?!?
Hayes:Is someone getting jealous?
Me:Yes. Hayes yes I'm getting jealous.
Hayes:awe don't be. Talk to Matt.
Me:Okay. But I don't love you anymore.
Hayes:I will always love you.
Me:Your Cheesy ass.

Well now I'm just sitting here. I just want to sit by Hayes so bad. "Hey abby let's play a game."Matthew said. I said okay. "Okay so the game is you just yell out the first Person you see when you look around and you scream damn (persons name) you fine."he said. That sounds fun.I said. I went first. I closer my eyes and looked around and saw. Nash.

Like wtf.

"DAMN NASH YOU FINE"I said. Matthew and I started cracking up. Nash looked confused and hayes looked pissed. So the usual. Then it was Matthews turn. He looked at me. I was waiting for him to go. Then he kissed me.  I pushed him off.

I ran to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and someone came out it was Hayes and following him was that girl.

"Whats going on?"I said. "We totally just made out." The blonde bitch said. "WHAT"I said. The girl ran to her seat.  Yeah she better run. "Listen abby-"he starts "no hayes you listen this is the 3rd time you've cheated on me. Why do you keep doing this"I said holding back tears. That's it were through."I said."And its my birthday."I said quieter remembering and finally letting the tears out.

  I walked up to Cameron who was sitting by nash. "Nash can we please trade spots"I said. He was about to say no then he saw that I was crying. "Sure"he said and got up. Cameron looked at me. "Abby-"he started. "Hayes cheated on me again."I said with no facial expression.

Matt's POV .

I felt so bad and I heard the whole conversation with Hayes and Abby. I just wanted to hurt Hayes so bad. Abby loves him a lot and hayes is a fuck boy. I look over at Abby who is being hugged by Cameron. Then I get a text.

Shawn:Yo I think I like Abby. But we never talk.
Me: You like Abby?
Shawn:Yeah she's hot.
Me:okay so let me get this strait:you like Abby only because she's hot.
Shawn:and she's nice and funny and just the best
Me:okay then

I know that she's going to be with all of these boys. Ill just try not to get jealous.

Elliana . (the bitch)

Hayes Grier likes me. I didn't know. He had a girlfriend. But he told me that he liked me.

This is what happened.

Me and hayes were sitting there taking pictures. And hayes put his hand on my thigh and started scooting it somewhere it shouldn't be. Then he grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom. When we got in there he started making out with me. Then someone knocked it was his girlfriend.

Abby's POV

I fell asleep on Cameron's shoulder. I woke up to the lady on the monitor telling us the flight landed. Everyone stood up and got off. We walked into the middle of the arm port. We were in Texas!! Yay.

To bad my boyfriend cheated on me on my birthday. Yeah that sucks.