Chapter 4

Hayes POV

Of course I didn't invite her over just to ...But when she got here I couldn't resist. She tried to make me stop bit I wouldn't. I feel really sad and now Abby hates me.

I try calling Abby but she won't answer I try one last time and answer. So I text her.

Me: Abby please text me back.

Abby:What do you want?

Me: I want you.

Abby: yeah you want to do me all night. Don't you.

Me: I'm sorry please forgive me.

Abby: meet me in the park in ten minutes.

Me : thanks😘

Abby:shut up

She so cute.

I go to the park and see Abby sitting on the swing looking really sad. I walk up to her."Abby please forgive me"I say."fine...only because your to hot to stay mad at."she says smiling. I grab her hand and we walk to my house. when we get to my front door abby stops me. " what" I say. " promise we will never do that again. I hated it." She says. I look at her smiling."okay fine it was okay but not until we are 18. " okay.(BTW they are only 15)

We go inside and Cameron is on the couch playing Xbox with Nash. They look back at us . Cameron gives me a death look at I let go of abbys hand." Cameron why do you hate me" I finally say."because your a whore Hayes and I don't want you to break my sisters heart." Boom that set me off I was now pissed at Cameron. I run to him. I make a fist then stop. Abby screamed .I turn and see Abby's foot black and blue."Abby what happened"I say"I was trying to run and stop you from hurting him and I twisted my ankle." I pick her up bride styled then Cameron takes her from my arms."leave her alone its your fault she hurt. Go fucking fuck yourself." He says"I already fucked your sister" I say then go upstairs.

Abby's POV

Great job Hayes now Nash and Cameron know about it. "Abby what the fuck you and Hayes had sex?"he screams I nod. He puts me on the couch and runs upstairs." No please Cameron please." I yell. I get up and run no matter how bad it hurts. I walk in and Hayes is laying on the ground. With blood coming out his nose. "CAMERON"I yell. he was still mad.
I lean down to Hayes. " Hayes babe please wake up please"I say about to cry.Then Hayes gets up. "Yo did you just call me babe?" He asks with a laugh. I smile.

Nash POV

I was going to stop Cameron from killing my brother but I hate him. I'm in love with Abby she's so beautiful and sweet and funny.And then Hayes goes and fucks her. She is to young for me but it doesn't matter.

Cameron leaves and slams the door and speeds off. Hayes and Abby come downstairs. Abby is still limping." Abby let me take you to the hospital."I say. I tell Hayes to stay." Why"he says"because your not old enough to go in the emergency room ."I say he nods. Yes he bought it we get in the car and talk