Chapter 18

^^^Abby and hayes^^^

Abby's pov

We went back to our chairs. Then a bunch of police and stuff came running in. "EVERYONE CLEAR OUT . GO TO YOUR ROOMS. THERE ARE TERRORIST IN THIS BUILDING.!"The police yelled. Everyone started running. And our guards took us to our room. Then we heard gunshots.

I was so freaking scared. We ran as fast as we could. We got to Cameron and Nash's room and locked the door. I looked out the window and they were surrounding the building. I started to cry.

Because I mean, if terrorist were around you. I'm sure you would cry.

I felt strong arms wrap around me. It was hayes. I honestly didn't care anymore. I just needed someone. "It's going to be okay"he said then kissed my head. It felt so good to be in his arms. But that doesn't mean I forgive you. As I hear more gun shots. I shake.

Awe damn. Anxiety attack.

They told me to breathe but it hurt. I was so scared. Then we heard foot steps at our door. We all ran into the big closet.

I looked though the crack at the door and saw about 4 men walk in with large guns. I tried to stay quiet. They left and we were all relieved. But we stayed in the closet. We heard people scream then gun shots.

Carter walked out and looked out the window. Then came back. "If we jump out the window and climb on the roof we can make it to the street."he said.

We all jumped out the window and climbed on the roof then jumped on the road. It was very scary but we made it. Cameron suggested that we walk to our aunts house. It wasn't that far away. Mostly because we ran. Hayes held my hand the entire time. I didn't notice maybe its because I'm so used to it.

We got there and everyone went in side and me and hayes went to the back yard and got on her trampoline.  Hayes tried to kiss me and I backed away. "I don't forgive you."I said. "What will it take for you to forgive me"he said. I thought for a second. "An explanation"I said.

He looked confused. "Well...We were taking pictures and stuff then she started getting really weird and so I went to the bathroom to get away from her and she followed me I opened the door to walk out and she came in and started kissing me. Then you came in the door when we walked out."he said.

Oh. I kinda feel bad now. "Oh. Hayes I'm so sorry. I didn't know.'I said. And gave him a hug. "Its okay. And  I've missed your kisses."he said. I have him a passionate kiss on the lips. I've missed him to.

_________________________________________

Okay. This chapter is about terrorist. I don't know is you heard about the terrorist on the news. But. I was on vacation. I heard about it on TV and that made me think about how lucky I was to not get hurt. No one deserves this. And it need to stop. Because not all Americans are as bad as other people think. And they are taking peoples life's for no reason. And please no more hate. Because some people actually have something to hate in there life's.

Thanks.

-Mya