Chapter 13

1 week later

Abby's POV

Its been a week since hayes and I broke up. And I am perfectly fine. We don't talk at school. And I missed his birthday but its fine. He has been coming to school in joggers and tank tops. No one really talks to him. And now its summer. I don't feel bad. Oh who am I kidding I need hayes. But I just don't know how he feels. But whatever tomorrow is my sweet 16 and I'm going to have a great time.

I'm going to rent a big area and invite everyone from school. And we are going to TURN UP. I sit on my bed and watch dance moms. Then I get a text.

Hayes:Abby can you ever forgive me? I need you in my life. I'm in love with you Abigail Eliza Dallas. I will never stop loving you. I wish I could say this face to face but you won't give me a chance. Abby please forgive me I love you with all my heart

Now I'm in tears Hayes just said all of that. Everyone need a nother chance. I do love him that's why I got mad. I love hayes Grier.

Me: I forgive you. Can you come over?

I was bored. A few minuets later he came over.

He hugged me for a while then we went up to my room. "Abby I need to tell you something."hayes said. "What"I said. "Tomorrow I can't be with you on your birthday nether can cameron because we have magcon in the morning."he said." What"I said. "Sorry"he said.

"Wait but don't you have a chose to go or to stay."I said. "Um yeah but I wanted to go because its a meet and greet."he said smiling. Why the fuck is he smiling. Nothings fine I'm torn. (Haha. I love 1d so much).

"Yeah I get it I mean these fans paid a lot to meet you."I said sarcastically. "Abby listen it'll be fine you will still have a great party and-""yep without my boyfriend"I interrupted. "Babe it's okay"he said hugging me. We watched TV then Hayes left. Then about an hour later I got a text.

NASHYY: Hayes broke his arm playing football. And he's in the hospital. He wants to see you

Oh my gosh. I get in my car and drive to the hospital. The front desk lady tells me his in room 112. I practically ran to the room. And opened it to see hayes laying in the bed with a bright blue cast on his arm. "Hayes what the fuck."I said walking in. "Ooohhh"all the boys say. "Sorry babe. But now I can't go to magcon so I can stay with you." He said with a smile. "Hayes how did this happen."I said. "I was running trying to catch the ball and I fell over skylyns slide and fell into a tree."he said. I started laughing. "Hayes your an idiot."I said.

I sat there with him while the doctors got his papers ready. All the boys were gone except for nash. "Hey hayes guess what."nash said. "What"he said. Nash grabbed my waist and started tickling me. "Now I can touch her and you can't do anything about it."he joked laughing.

   Hayes was still in the hospital bed. I started laughing. Then he picked me up and took me to the hallway.  He put me down and our smiles lower. I stare into his deep blue eyes. And get lost. Next thing you know our lips are together. I don't let go. He puts his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

I flipped out for hayes cheating on my but look at me. But it feels so right. I open my eyes and then nash does. We never break the kiss. "Nash, I really like you"I said. "Me too"he said. "But what about hayes."I said. "He doesn't have to know about this." He said.

We walked back in and hayes looked pissed. "Why were you gone for so long."he said "yo hayes chill. Stop getting so jealous."nash said. Me and nash were standing right beside each other so I feel him grab my butt. I didn't stop him. I just giggled.

"What's do funny"hayes said. "Your just so cute with that cast."I said then gave him a kiss. Nash had a jealous look. Hayes pulled me in for a long kiss. "HAY"nash screamed. "Let's play a game"he said. "What game"hayes said. "Oh never mind" nash said. Oh my gosh he's so stupid.

Later his mom signed the papers and we all went to their house. We walked in and I went to hayes room. "I missed your kisses Abby"hayes said. I gave him a long kiss but he backed away. I looked at him. He was looking at the door. I looked at the door and saw nash.

"What's up nash"I said. "Abby you know you've never been to my room before" he said. I got up to go to see Nash's room. And Hayes followed. I walked into Nash's room and it was big. Bigger than hayes's. "Damn"I said. It had big letters that spelled out  'vine'. And there was neon lights everywhere. "I love your room nash."I said. "Thanks"he said. "Yeah nash she loves everything about you"hayes said."hayes. Just stop I love you"I said. Then hayes mom called him. I heard Nash say "yes.".
Then we were in there all alone.

Yep.

____________________________

P.s I'm very sorry for misspelling magcon in the other chapters. It was honest mistake.

-mya