Chapter 3

Abby's POV*

    After school Hayes walks me to my locker. We just stair at each other all stupidly. Then we kiss.we kiss for a while. Then I felt Hayes snatch back. I open my eyes to see Cameron . and Hayes on the ground. "Don't ever touch my little sister again" he says then grabs my arm and we walk to the car. "What the hell Cameron."I yell. " Abby shut up. Hayes is not good for u . he's  a lying , cheating, dirt bag and he doesn't deserve you."I don't say anything.

  When we get home Cameron goes to his room and I go to mine. I can't believe Cameron slapped Hayes. Just the thought of it makes my cry. I let out a sob. Cameron come in and hugs me." Get off of me you bitch"I say. I never yell at Cameron but he hurt me so bad. He leaves. Then I get a text.

  Unknown:Abby are you okay. This is Hayes btw.😘

Me:yeah I'm good. Just sad.😢

  Hayes: come over to my house.

  Me: okay be there in a bit.

I go down stairs. And tell my mom I'm going to Stephanie's. I walk down to Hayes' house. And see him waiting on his porch. His face is still red from Cameron's hand." Hey Abby" he says hugging me " I'm home alone and bored so let's go inside."he says . we go up to his room and watch Netflix on his laptop. After its over we just lay there.

  We start kissing and hayes gets on top of me." Hayes no-" I say but he interrupts me with another kiss. "Come on Abby some being a wimp."I says in doing the buttons of me shirt.

After we got dressed. "Did you enjoy that " Hayes says biting his lip. I put the pieces together for a second. "Did you invite me over here just to ...you know." I ask. " no baby of course not."he says. I've had enough I just walk out and leave.

P.s they only kissed. 😃