Chapter 20

Abbys pov

I woke up to someone kissing me. Ewww. I open my eyes to see hayes. "Eww. Hayes that's just weird."I said. "But I'm your boyfriend"he said. "Eww. No skylnn said no boys"I said. We laughed.

I say up and looked around. Still in my aunts house. Hayes was sitting on the edge of the bed in his phone. Wait that was my phone. "Hayes why are you on my phone."I said. "Because I was bored."he said. I grabbed his phone off the bed and opened it up. I went though his messages and one really stood out to me.

Tez: Bro don't be mad but I think I have a crush on your girlfriend.

Omg. He just sent it. I didn't want hayes to get mad. Why would he send that to him. "Whatcha looking at"hayes asks. I close his messages. "You have a message from tez."I said throwing him his phone.

He opened up his phone and read the message. I tried to sneak out of the room and I got caught. "Where are you going"hayes asks. "I don't like to be around you when your mad."I said. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What did you say to him"he said. What! Is he blaming this on me?! "I didn't say anything!"I almost screamed. "Okay I'm sorry"he said.

I got our of his grip. And I ran to the kitchen. The boys had all of our stuff by the door. "Were leaving at 11"Cameron said walking up to me and kissing the top of my head. Well now it's 9. So I have two hours. Hayes came into the kitchen. He rested his head on mine. "Your perfect"he whispered. "Aww. Thanks" I said giving him a kiss.

"Huh. I was talking to my pancakes. Your alright. But look on the bright side I got a free kiss."he joked. I elbowed him in the ribs.

We ate breakfast then me and Hayes were sliding around the hall way in our socks. All of the boys were just watching. Little creeps. Then slide to fast and I couldn't stop and I kicked hayes in the balls. All the boys were laughing. But hayes.

"Oh my gosh. Hayes are you okay"I said. He nodded. "I'll go get you some ice"I said.

Like wtf do get someone when you kick them in the balls. 

Well this isn't going to make things awkward.

I walked back and handed hayes the ice. "Can you do it for me"he asked with a smile. "Hayes are you even hurt?"I asked. He shook his head no. I though the ice at his balls on purpose. "How about now?"I asked. "Your evil"he said holding his.....

Haha.

++++++++++++++++++++
Boring I know. Next chapter will be better. 😘

-mya