Chapter 7

P.s there mom is out of town for work and wont be back for a month or so.

Abby's POV

     I  opened my eyes and saw MACGON surrounding me. "Abby are you okay." Carter said. I just get up and run to my room. I run to my bathroom and pull out a razor. I'm sorry God I just can't do it anymore. I slice a layer of skin. It bleeds. I sit there and watch the blood come out of my arm. Hoping I would bleed to death. I wrapped my arms with one of my scarfs and sat on my bed. Then someone knocked on my door. I went to open it. They were all standing there. "I want to talk to Aaron." I said. Aaron came to the front and I shut the door and locked it. I sat on my bed." I'm sorry Abby hayes is a player and-" I interrupted him." It was the fact that my best friend was with him." I said not changing my expression. "I'm sorry."he said. I kissed him. Yup I kissed my best friend and it was magical more magical that Nash's and Hayes's. "He moved on why shouldn't I.?"I said with a smirk.

*Aaron's POV*
    She kissed me. The girl I have had a crush on since I met her just kissed me. And it was awesome. I felt really bad for her. She has a terrible friend and her boyfriend is a jealous jerk. I looked at her arm there was a scarf raped around it with bleed coming out. I quickly unwrapped the scarf and looked at the cut. "Abby why."i said. "Aaron stop-"she said. "No tell me why." I said."I don't know."she said sadly." Never again." I said then kissed her scar. She smiled.

We walked out if the room. And to Cameron's room. Everyone looked at her scar bit said nothing. They knew. Cameron got up. "Abby I can't let him do this to you." He said to Abby. "Cameron just don't , its not worth it." She said.

Abby's POV.

   "Abby I'm going to smash hayes's face in when I see him at school tomorrow"Taylor said looking up from his phone. I tell him to just leave him alone. Then aaron gave me my phone. I had messages.

  Nash: abby I'm sorry
  Nash: I hope you understand
  Nash:please listen
  Nash:I love you abby and I can't control that.
  Nash:I'll just leave you alone.

I just ignored it.

Hayes:I'm sorry
Hayes:I shouldn't of got so upset.
Hayes:let me explain
Hayes:ABIGAIL??
Hayes:I'm so sorry.

Ughh he is so stupid . But when I saw the next text my heart stopped.

Stephanie: You boy friend is good at doing it. See you at school.😘

  I thew my phone at the wall as hard as i could. It didn't break. Everyone just stairs at me. Aaron picks up my phone and reads all the messages. And I let him. He shows all the guys and they just are speechless. I run to the kitchen and grab a knife. I hold it to my throat. The boys scream. "I'm sorry I just can't do it anymore."I said. I couldn't live like this I hated my life in just one weekend." Abby please its not worth it. I love you abby please."Aaron  said.

He loved me? I dropped the knife and hugged Aaron. "I love you to."I whispered. Cameron picked up the knife and said. "I would of said my sister is now off limits but I trust you Aaron. Don't break the trust."he smiled. I finally found the one and I wasn't letting go.

_____________________
Sorry its a short chapter. But a lot happened. Who do you ship.
Aaron+abby=Abron
Hayes +Abigail= habigail
Hayes+Stephanie=hephanie
Give me ideas!!!!!.I have nothing.
Bye babies©

(Yep that's right I copyrighted it)

-mya