Chapter 11

PS. Hayes house is 3 houses down from Abby.

Hayes POV

I run into the gym and see Stephanie pinning Abby to the wall. Abby's nose is all bloody. "LET HER DOWN" I scream and run up to Abby. She is shaking. Oh no she's having an anxiety attack. "Breath Abby breath."I said. Then Stephanie runs out. "Let's get home"I said and helped Abby up. Cameron is waiting at the front for us. We get in the car and tell cameron everything.

It takes awhile to get to their house so we just chill. Then I look over and see abby crying Into her sleeve. "Abby what's wrong.?"I said and scooted next to her. "Nothing I'm fine." She said. "Abby tell me."i said. She pulls out her phone. And logs into twitter and shows me her messages.

@mrsgrier118 you don't deserve Hayes. You ugly fat brat

@macgonlover_ love. You know hayes is playing you right? He would never like someone that looks like you.

@hayesisbaeaf You are so ugly and fat. And you may be popular at school. But you need to stop using hayes to get famous.

I read them all and they were all bad. "Abby their just jealous you are none of those things." I said. "Hayes its worth it to get beat up and bullied as long as I can be with you." She said. I looked at her bruised nose and at the tears running down her face. "Abby if people are treating you like this because of me then we need to break up."I said

Abby's POV

"No hayes I'm not losing you."I said. "Abby I need to tell you something."he whispered so Cameron wouldn't hear him. I look him in his beautiful blue eyes. "Abigail Eliza Dallas I think I love you."he said. My jaw dropped. "I love you too."I said.

He leaned in to kiss me but I backed away and pointed to Cameron. He laughed. "Cameron is it okay if I kiss your sister."Hayes said making me laugh. "Hayes your lucky I'm letting you date her."he said seriously. Hayes pouts and then laughs.

Cameron drops us of at Hayes house. and I walk inside. We go upstairs and I sit hayes bed thinking about those mean people on twitter. "Hey Abby let's invite some friends over to get your mind off things."hayes said. "Hayes I don't have any friends they all hate me cause I'm dating you." I said. "Well then let's invite my friends."he said. I said okay.

A few minutes later some dudes came over. But no one from magcon. He goes downstairs and greets them then they walk upstairs. All of hayes family is out for the night

  There are like five boys in here and a girl. Hayes sits next to me. "Hayes why is there a girl here." I whisper in his ear. "Because that's Nathan's sister and but I didn't invite her and she's also.. Kinda ..my um ex."he said nervously. I give hayes a death glare. I don't want to embarrass hayes in front of his friends so I just stay quiet.

We sit and talks then I notice hayes drinking something. "Hayes what is that." I said " Its beer" he said stupidly. "Let me rephrase why are you drinking that."I said taking it from his hand. "It's fine I'll make sure I don't get drunk."he said. He doesn't look drunk.

Yet.

I just sit in the corner and play on my phone. This did not make me feel better. I can't leave because I told Cameron I was staying the night so he went to a friends house. "Hey guys let's play truth or dare." This one boy said. We all sit in a circle. "Lisa you go first."her brother said. Her name is lisa.

"Umm. Okay I dare that chick to kiss tez."she said. Oh she's talking about me. And I know tez is hayes best friend. I look at Hayes and he's just sitting there on his phone. He looks drunk.

   "Umm I can't im dating hayes." I said. Lisa looked at me but lucky said nothing. Hayes looks up. He smiles at me. "Okay I'll go next." A blonde boy said. "I dare hayes to kiss lisa."before be was even done talking hayes had his lips on Lisa's. I ran out. I started crying in the bathroom. He shouldn't of gotten drunk. I heard foot steps and then a knock on the door. I open it and saw

Tez.

___________________________
For those of you who don't know who tez is he is hayes best friend.

Thank you for reading.

Comment..
Vote..
Share.. And whatnot.

-mya