Chapter 26

Abby's POV

I noticed someone was parked behind us. It was Cameron. "Hayes it's Cameron"I said. He got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat. Cameron got out and he looked pissed. He snagged hayes door open and pulled him up by his shirt. Then he punched in his face. "CAMERON"I screamed I got out and tried to fight Cameron off. But he slapped me in my face.

I was shocked. When hayes saw him do that he kicked in the stomach. Then Cameron grabbed a metal bar and hit hayes it the head. Hayes passed out. "CAMERON YOU JERK"I screamed. "What's wrong with you"I asked he didn't even go to the funeral.  Then I saw it.

He was drunk. "Are you drunk"I said. He shrugged his shoulders. Then hayes got up. "are you okay baby"he asked me. "Im fine. Are you okay. You know he's drunk right"I said. He nodded his head. He needed to rest.

I drove us home. And helped him out of the car. And I took him upstairs to our room. He layed on his bed. "Are you okay. Do you need anything?"I asked. "No. I'm good. Come lay down with me."he said

I hopped in the bed with him. "Hayes?"I said. "Yes."he answered. "Did I ever tell you about my dad"I said. "You don't have to"he said. I looked him in is eyes. "Well. He was in the army. And he protected many people. One day he had a very important job that he had to go save little kids in another country. And when he got there. They tricked him to shoot his plane down."I said.

He kissed my fore head. I felt save in his arms. He was just like my dad. After a few minutes we fell asleep.

I woke up to hayes shaking me. " What?"I groaned. " Did you have a nice nap?"he asked. " No because you left. Is it morning?"I said. " Well it's not morning yet but magcon is over here if you wanna go talk to them." He said. I got up.

And I walked downstairs and saw all the boys playing one Nash's Xbox. Before I got down there hayes grabbed my hand and took me back up stairs. "What?!"I ask. "Your neck. You have a hickey."he said. I looked in the mirror. And saw a red hickey on my neck. "What the hell. Why did you give me a hickey."I ask. " Because you let me." He said.

I grabbed a scarf off my dresser and wrapped it around my neck even if though it was summer. Then hayes lifted up his shirt reviling a hickey in his neck. "Damn. Hayes we can't do things like this." I said. He grabbed my waist. " Why not?" Hayes asked. "Because we're going to get in trouble."I said.

We walked downstairs again. And I sat by Nash and hayes. "Why are you wearing a scarf" Matthew asks. "I..um..I.."I said. Wow great comeback Abby. "Leave her alone." hayes said. Then I needed to go to the bathroom. Well because I was on my period. And Hayes knows too.

I trust him with everything. I went to the bathroom then took some pills to stop the pain. I went back down stairs. I sat next to hayes. "Are you okay" he asked. "No I have really bad cramps."I said. "EWWW are you on your period?"Matthew asks. I blushed a bit from embarrassment.

"Matthew leave her alone." Hayes said. "Hayes why are you so over protective. Let her talk for her self" Taylor said. Oh shit. "Well Matthew asked her something embarrassing and she didn't want to answer so I stood up for my girlfriend. You wouldn't know what it was like because you don't have a girlfriend." Hayes said.

"Hayes chill "I said. Then I forgot all about the hickey and slid the scarf off. "Hayes what the hell man"Nash said. "Why are you giving girls hickeys."he said. "Well she is my girlfriend."hayes said. "Hayes your literally a slut" Shawn said. " Why because I kissed my girlfriend?"he said.

"Wow. Hayes your low. Have you told her about Kaitlyn." Carter said. I looked at Hayes. " Who the fuck is Kaitlyn?"I asked.

Then I felt Nash hold my hands behind my back. "Just in case you try to kill him."Nash said. "Nash please tell me who Kaitlyn is."I said struggling. "Chill Abby" Nash said.

"Are you cheating on me?"I asked. Hayes shook his head no. "Then who is she?"I asked. He didn't tell me. I got Mr legs out from under me and I kicked hayes were the sun didn't shine. "Owww"hayes said. "Damn Abby" Taylor said.

I got out of Nash's grip. And I ran to our room. Is he cheating on me? Why would he do that?  Then my phone beeped

Hayes🍍: Kaitlyn is one of my best friends.

Me: why didnt you tell me.

Hayes: Because we always hang out and I didnt want you to think we were more then friends.

Me: What do you mean by always.

Hayes:like every other day.

Me:wait at the hospital did your mom really call me or was that Kaitlyn?

Hayes: It was... Kaitlyn..

Me:Wow hayes you could've told me.

Hayes: I know I'm sorry. Wanna meet her.

Me:No.

Hayes:She's nice come on

Me:nicer than me?!

Hayes:no

Me:then I'll meet her.

I wore Blake skinny jeans and a Hayes shirt from his merch. And I did my makeup and put my hair in a French braid on the side. And I put in my Nike shoes. I walked downstairs and hayes was waiting for me in the car. U got in the car and hayes didn't even look at me.

He was in his damn phone. "Okay she's waiting for us at Starbucks."he said. Then he finally looked up from his phone and smiled at my outfit. We got to Starbucks and hayes said he needed to tell me something.

"Don't be rude to her. She's very emotional. She's my 2nd best friend. Your number one. Shes like your  Stephanie to me..."he stopped. "Hayes why would you bring that up" I asked holding back tears. " I'm sorry"he said. "And if she means so much to her why don't you date her?"I said

He looked hurt. " Abby your my number one I'm sorry I didnt tell you about her I didn't want you to break up with me... again"he said. I laughed. I held he's hand into Starbucks.

When I saw Kaitlyn my jaw dropped.

_____________________________________
What should Kaitlyn look like?
E
-Mya