Chapter 16

Abby's POV.

We all met in the middle and they planed out where we were going. "Hey guys let's go to six flags." Carter said. Yay. I love six flags. Everyone agreed and we got taxi's. Of course we couldn't all fit in one so we split up. In my taxi was Shawn  , me, cameron, Carter,Matthew. Shawn was very close to me. But I don't think it was on purpose.

We arrived and we all had to put on sunglasses so no one noticed us. We walked in and cameron asked me if I wanted to stay with him. "No Cammy I'm a big girl ."I said in a baby voice. I walked all alone. It was quite nice. It was very calming walking alone for once. I don't need anyone to be happy.

Well of course that didn't last.

"Abby please let me explain."I heard hayes say."hayes get away from me we are not dating anymore so now you can finally go fuck any girl you want. And don't try to talk to me because that will make if even worst. And don't let any of your new bitches come near me. Because I swear to god hayes I will kill those hoes. And one last time Hayes we are done. I can't get hurt like this anymore." I said and walked away.

Damn. Abby. who knew that was in me.

I felt good after that. But once again I get interrupted. "Hey abby"Shawn said. "Hi"I said. I don't really want to tall to anyone, but Shawn means well. "Hey you wanna go on the Superman with me."he said. Urg Shawn leave me alone. I thought that to myself. "Sure"I said like an idiot. We walked to the ride and got in line. I opened up my phone and got on Instagram.

I opened up a picture of a shirtless Shawn. Omfg I forgot that I followed one of Shawna fan pages. My face turned red as I saw Shawn looking at my phone. "You like that"he said. "It just popped up."I said. He smirked. "Sure"he said. I just ignored him.

I kept on scrolling and someone had a picture of me yelling at hayes and it said:

Habigail broke up. ):
So sad. But now hayes is free. Get in line ladies.

Urgh I hate people. Whatever. It was me and Shawn's turn to get on the ride. We got strapped in and all that stuff. I wasn't scared because I love rollercoaster. But Shawn in the other hand , looked like he was about to pee on himself."its okay shawn"I said holding his hand. He smiled and tightened his grip. We went all the way to the top and right when it was about to drop. I kissed Shawn. Yep. That's right. I kissed him.