Chapter 36

Hayes pov

We walked in and there was girls screaming. Abby looked a bit scared so I held her hand. We got to the venue and started to set up. Then the girls started coming in. Abby got to meet then to but she was all the way at the end with Johnson. "OH MY GOSH HAYES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." A girl screamed in my face.

I signed her paper and she gave me a hug. "Hayes you don't understand how much I love." She said crying. "I love you too." I said giving her another hug. More girls came by and one girl asked if I could kiss her cheek. "Uh sure." I said. I made sure Abby wasn't looking and I kissed het cheek. She started crying so much. "Are you okay?" I said. She just fainted.

Some people came and picked her up. I was trying not to laugh buy that was hilarious. After the meet and greet we went to our rooms. I couldn't find Abby anywhere.

Abby's POV

Me and Grayson are friends now and he asked if I wanted to be in his and Ethan's video. I said yes. We walked to the room and they started the video. "Where back." Ethan said. "Today we will be doing truth or dare with the one and only Abigail Dallas." Grayson said.

"Okay truth or dare Abby." Ethan said.

"Um...truth" I said.

"Who's your celebrity crush." He said

"Harry Styles no doubt about it." I said.

"Okay Grayson truth or dare." I said

"Truth." He said.

"Who's your favorite One Direction member?" I said.

"OMG ITS TOTALLY HARRY. I JUST WANT TO LICK HIS FACE." He said in a high-pitch girl voice.

We finished the video and I went to my room. "Where were you I've been looking everywhere?!" Hayes screamed as I walked in. "I was making a video with the twins." I said. "Next time can you just tell me." He said. "Sure let's go to the pool." U said. He went to his room to get dressed and I went to the bathroom. I share a room with cam and he shares one with Nash.

I put on my black and pick top and my black bottoms. And I put on a cover-up. I walked out and Hayes wasn't there. I went to his room and knocked. No answer. So I went to Shawn's room. I knocked. He opened the door and smiled. "Yes?" He said. "Do you know where everyone went?" I said. "I think they went to the pool." He said.

He shut the door and I walked to the pool. In the middle of the hall I saw Nash and Hayes just standing there staring at me. They looked kinda creepy. "What are you doing." I said stopping. They didn't say anything. Then the lights turned off. "Stop you guys your scaring me." I said. I heard whispers. I felt someone pick me up and start running. And I screamed.

"Hayes stop." I said. I was actually really scared. The lights turned on and Hayes put me down. Him and Nash were on the floor laughing. "You guys scared me I thought you were freaking possessed or something.", I said. Hayes hugged me. "I'm sorry. I love you." he said trying to kiss me. I turned my face so he couldn't. I was actually mad. But not really.

On our way to the pool we saw my mom and Hayes mom and sky. We ran up and hugged them. "I missed you so much." I said. "I missed you to baby." She said." Now we got to go to the rooms for something." Hayes mom said. We just shrugged our shoulders and walked back.

We walked back upstairs because i didn't really want to go to the pool to be honest. "Everyone needs to go to the venue right now." Taylor said. We all walked to the venue and saw many fans. We got on stage and Nash grabbed the microphone.

"Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that Magcon will not be continuing. And I  love each and every one of you so much you don't understand." Nash said getting emotional. Every single fan was crying. Imagine having the thing that saved your life not continue saving over people's life.(did that make sense?) Everyone said their speeches and I was balling my eyes out. Then it was my turn.

"This has been a journey. There was never a dull moment. I love each and everyone of these dorky boys. Magcon has brought us all together as one. This is not a fandom this is family. We are all family. I have met so many incredible people on this journey. As we all go our separate ways I will always remember our fans. I have learned so much from you guys. Like some people deserve more than One Chance" I said proudly.

We waved to the fans and ran off stage. As I looked everyone of them in the eyes I realised, these boys changed my life.

The end.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anddddddddddd its over.👅

Thank you so so so so so much for reading. I might make a second book. And if I do then just pretend the next chapter doesn't exist.😂

Stay tuned for the next chapter into there future life's. 😘