Chapter 27

Abby's POV.

Kaitlyn was stunning. She was beautiful. She had curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Like her eyelashes with prettier than my entire face. No lie.
"Hey I'm Abby"I said holding my hand out for her to shake. "Kaitlyn"she said shaking it.

We sat down and talked. " So how long have you known each other."she asked. "Well we actually dating. And our 2 month is next week."I said. I felt like she needed to know that. "Yep"hayes said popping the p. "Well I've actually known hayes since we were 13."she said.

"Congratulations"I said. I didn't want to be rude. But I didn't like her.

Hayes POV

I felt really weird. Kaitlyn was playing with my feet and Abby had her hand on my thigh. Kaitlyn and I were just close. But I think she's trying to make Abby jealous. I saw Abby was trying to text someone but I didn't know who. Then I got a text.

Abby: Hayes?
Me:Yes?
Abby: I don't like your friend very much.
Me: Why
Abby: Cause she's sooo pretty 😭
Me: Not as pretty as you.
Abby:Can we leave. Please.
Me: Sure

"Me and Abby actually have a date in a few minutes."I said. "Oh were are you going"she said. "The park"I said. She nodded and we all left. We got in the car. And Abby was texting someone again. "Who are you texting."I asked. "Nash"she said

"Why"I asked. "Cause he's asking and I quote. "Did you kill that bitch?""she said. "Haha"i said. Nash is so dumb. "Hayes all of you fans are so mad at me right now."she said laughing. "Why"I said. "Because I posted a picture if you and me"she said.

I didn't get why they were mad. Then she showed me the picture. It was s picture of me flicking off Abby while I was waking up. I was kidding though. Whatever we will just ignore this them. "Just ignore them"I said she nodded.

We got home and walked in and saw Cameron sitting in the couch. "Abby I'm so sorry I got to drunk and-"he said. "Cameron you are a terrible brother and I wish I wasn't even related to you."Abby said. Then she ran upstairs. I followed. She went into skylynn's room. Skylynn was playing with her horses and Abby joined in.

"HAYES GET OUT OF MY ROOMM!"Sky yelled. "Why"i said. "Abby has to leave if you come in"she said. "What?"I said confused. "You know what both of you get out"she said. Abby started laughing at her sass.

We left her room and went to ours. "Don't you think you were a little harsh on Cameron?"I asked. "What? No he was being a complete bitch. And he thinks he can control my life."she said. "Your so hot when you cuss."I said. She rolled her eyes.

Abby's pov.

I sat on hayes bed. Then hayes turned on the t.v to Animal Planet. "What is this shit."I said. "What I love this show." He said. I got up and grabbed the remote. "Don't turn it!"he said. I rolled my eyes and turned it to lifetime. "Ughrrggg I would rather watch frozen."hayes said.

"Hayes stop complaining."I said. Then I heard a door slam. I walked out and saw Nash standing outside he's and Cameron's room. "What was that"I said. "Cameron's all depressed because your mad at him."Nash said. All he wants is attention.

Like always. I'm always known as little sister if Cameron. He has to have all the attention all the time. It gets annoying. I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and got an apple. And I sat at the table. Hayes came and sat next to me. I really didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. "You wanna watch Netflix."he asked. I got up and walked away. I walked outside to just take a walk.

After walking around the block 2 times. I came back to get some water. "Abby?"hayes said as i walked in the door. "Yes"I said. "What's wrong."he asked. "First of all my stupid brother is a bitch and he has to have all the attention in the world. And he thinks he did nothing wrong. And second I'm on my period and it feel like a fucking truck running over my stomach"I said.

Hayes looked surprised. "Okay. I'm sorry." He said. "It's fine"I said. "How about you go lay down and I'll order some pizza."he said. He is so perfect. "Thanks hayes." I said giving him a kiss in the cheek.

I went up to out room and got under my covers. 20 minuets later hayes came in with a box of pizza. I sat up on my bed and he sat on the edge. "Hayes your awesome."I said grabbing a slice of pizza. "I know."he said.

We ate our pizza and hayes said we should watch Netflix. He opened Netflix on his laptop. Then when he opened it up on the suggestions it said "expelled".

Cameron's movie.

It was kinda funny because I was pissed at him. But that made me realize that Cameron is my brother and I love him. "Hayes. I need to apologize to Cameron"I said. Hayes smiled and nodded.

I got up and walked to his room. I stood outside the door practicing what I was going to say. Then I opened the door and saw Cameron crying into his pillow. "Hey Cameron. "I said. He turned over and hes eyes were so red along with his face.

"Abby?"he said. I looked him in the eyes and tears came from my eyes. I ran up and hugged him.

________________________________________
Awww.

I know this was boring and I'm sorry. I have no good ideas. Text me and give me ideas