Chapter 19

Abbys pov

We sat on the trampoline for a while talking about the hotel and magcon and stuff the that. Then hayes my hips towards him. "Let's just make a you tube video. How about you do a boyfriend tag."he said that wasn't a bad idea. I grabbed my camera and  went back to the trampoline.

"Okay first question. Who's the most clingy"I said. "Um  I think its me"hayes said embarrassed. "Yeah
Because you always want to kiss me."I said. He laughed." Because your lips always taste like Strawberry's."he said. We laughed.

"Okay. Who eats the most"I said. "HAYES!"I scream. "Its true."he said back. "He will literally take my food."I said. "Why would you date someone like her."I said. It obviously didn't hurt my feeling. "Because she's amazing"hayes said. I smile

"Why did you guys break up"i said. Hayes looked at me. "Okay let's skip that one."I said. "Hayes is my husband, stop stealing him."I said. That made me laugh. Hayes looked confused. "Haha its funny because people actually think that hurts my feelings.

"Umm. Well I'm to young to have a wife."Hayes said. I couldn't stop laughing. I honestly don't know why. Then we ended the video. "Hey hayes let's do a hate video."I said. "Are you sure?"he said. I nodded.

"I'll do my hate first."hayes said.  He started reading off his phone. "Hayes your eyes so ugly and they are obviously fake."he read out load. We started laughing so hard. "Okay next one. Hayes why the fuck are you so damn ugly I have no clue what this girls see in you." He said. We laughed again .

Then it was my turn. So I turned on my phone and got on YouTube to see the comments on my last video.

"Abigail you need to drink some bleach because I hate you and I hope you die."I read. Haha. "That's funny"I said. Hayes looked at me before he laughed. Then I went to the next one. "Abigail why did you kiss nash. I hate you."I said. Wishing a didn't.

I slowly looked at Hayes. We just got back together. He looked mad. "Hayes it was a long time ago."and I was interrupted by hayes getting up. He went inside and I followed. "WHY DID YOU KISS ABBY!?"He screamed in Nash's face. "Bro. It was forever ago and she kissed me back."he said.

Wow. Thanks nash.

He looked back at me. "I HATE YOU. YOU SLUT."he screamed at me. Oh he wants to play this game. "Really hayes. You kissed 3 girl while we were dating."I screamed at him. "You kissed my brother"he said. "ONCE HAYES AND IT WAS A MISTAKE. IVE FORGIVEN YOU FOR SO MANY THINGS HAYES AND NOW YOIR PISSED AT ME?"I said. He looked hurt.

"I'm sorry Abby."he said and tried to hug me. This bitch. I backed away. "You wouldn't want to hug a slut."I said then ran upstairs.

I don't feel bad. He called me a slut. What kind of person says that to a person. I only kissed nash because I thought me and hayes weren't working out. But I still love hayes. He just hurt me. I went into the bathroom. And re did my makeup.

I guess were going back to North Carolina tomorrow.

I went to one of the guest rooms and lay down on the bed and covered up. Then I felt a strong arm wrap around me. I turned over and saw hayes. "Let go of me"I said. "No"he said. I just turned towards him and smiled. I couldn't help it.

I gave him a kiss. He smiled. "So I'm forgiven?"he said with a smirk. I turned and faced the wall. "I never said that."I said. Then he grabbed my butt. And got on top of me and started kissing me. I looked in this bright blue eyes. He got off and layed next to me. "How about now."he said. "How are you so cute"I said

He chucked and shrugged his shoulders. "THATS WHY I NEED A ONE DANCE"he screamed. I started laughing. "What the hell."I said. "Sorry I've had that song in my head all day and I thought that was and an
appropriate moment" he said.

He's and Idiot. But he's my idiot