Chapter 21

Hayes pov

When we get back to North Carolina we were all so tired. I layed in my bed while Abby was downstairs helping my mom with dinner. Then I got a text.

Abby😂:Hayes there's a moth in the bathroom downstairs come kill it😭.

I wanted her to be brave and kill it herself. So I let the moth answer for me.

Me: I've already got Hayes, your next, from : moth

Abby: HAYES!!😭

Me:come to my bathroom

Abby:I don't like your bathroom it doesn't have a lock.

Me:What do you need a lock for?😉😏

Abby:For that reason there! Now come

Me:I'm coming

I walked to the bathroom downstairs and Abby was standing outside the door. And I walked in and killed the moth. "What do I get for killing the moth"I said hoping for a kiss. She leaned in the backed away "ha that's for taking to long"she said.

She is so adorable. I tried to kiss her but she went into the bathroom. Then I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking. "Hey mom"I said. "Hey babe. Where's Abby"she said. "We broke up."I said. I was laughing in the inside when my mom had a sad face. "I knew you wouldn't last. She was way out of your ledge."she said. "WHAT MOM I WAS KIDDING"I said. "Oh"she said. Then we both laughed.

I saw Abby walk out of the bathroom and up the stairs looking for me.i walked behind her then walked into my room and saw her sitting with sky in my bed. "Sky get out of my room."I said. "Hey leave her alone."Abby said . "Abby, I don't like Hayes o you like Hayes?"she said. "No I don't like Hayes if you don't like Hayes"she said.

Her and skylyn are really close and I don't know why. I jumped onto my bed and gave Abby a kiss. "EWWW HAYES STOP SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU"sky yelled. Abby started laughing and so did I. Sky grabbed her arm and took her to her room.

About 10 minuets later Abby came in Abby came in. "Hey Hayes got to go. My mom's home for once"she said grabbing her bag not excited. "Okay can I have a kiss before you go."I said. She gave me a long kiss that was the best kiss we have ever had. "Damn Abby where did that come from"I asked.

She laughs and shrugged her shoulders. Then left.

Abby pov

My mom said she needed to tell us something at dinner. I hope it's not any bad news. "Okay guys what j wanted to tell you is that I got a job offer in Texas"she said happily. "WHAT!?"me and Cameron scream at the same time. "But don't worry your staying with the Grier's until I get back. I've already talked to there mom."she said.

My heart raced. "WHAT!?"me and Cameron scream together again a little more happier. "Yep but you'll have a key to this house to. But you guys have to go over tonight because I leave at 2am."she said. I got out of my chair and hugged my mom. I always thought that she only thought of herself but she is the best mom ever.

We finished dinner then we ran over to the Grier's household. There Mon opened the door. Then I saw Hayes standing in the hallway on his phone. I ran to him and rapped my legs around his waist kissing him. "Woah I just saw you like an hour ago. Why are you so happy."he asked

I explained the while thing to him. "No way that's great."he said hugging me.  I went up to his room and sat on his bed. He came in after me. He started kissing me like alot. Then mash walked in. "Hayes is- you know what I'll ask you later."he said then in the hallway he was screaming"GET SOME HAYES" I laughed at his reaction.

"I love you"he said. I looked at him. "I love you too."I said. "Whats wrong"he said. "Nothing its nothing."I said. All I could think of was my last boyfriend telling me he loved me then breaking up with me. "Abby what is it."he said. "Hayes it's nothing"i said.

"Abby your so hot"he said out of nowhere."Hayes stop I'm ugly"I said. "Abby I hate when you say that."he said. "ugh Hayes how do you find a way to make everyone magically happy with your perfect smile"I said jokingly annoyed. "Abby it's so cute when you say my name"he said.

I laughed. "Your so weird"I said. "I'm being honest"he said laughing. "Okay then. Hayes hayes Hayes hayes Hayes hayes Hayes hayes Hayes"I said. He kissed me on my lips. "Why do you kiss like that"he joked. "What. I kiss like a normal person."I said. "All my other girlfriends kissed like-"he stopped once he realized what he was saying.

I don't like the thought of him kissing other girls. I didn't want to start a fight so I just got up and walked to Nash's room. And saw Cameron and Nash playing his Xbox 1. U just sat in his bed. While they were on the floor. Then i texted hayes

Me:I'm not mad I just didn't want to get pissed at you.

Hayes:Come back Im sorry.

Me:how many girlfriend's have you had.

Hayes:like 10

Me:so your a player?

Hayes:it's not like that. I just thought I needed a distraction from everything

Me: So I'm a distraction?

Hayes: no. Your perfect. I love you.😚😘

Me:im not catching your kiss.😤

Hayes:😭I loveeeeeee you so much😭

Me:love you too. 😳😘

Hayes: Come back to my room😏🍓🍌

Me:you dirty minded boy.

Hayes:your the dirty minded one. I was just say I had extra pop tarts in my room. But we could do that other thing if you want.😏

Me:haha. No thanks

Hayes:Damn it

Haha this boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading.

-mya