Chapter 34

Abby's POV
*Morning syndrome*

"Nashyyy" I said standing on the kitchen counter. "What?"Nash said. "I want a car." I said. "You have a car it's outside." He said. I started dancing om the floor. Nash pulled me to the couch. "Woah who is that he's hot"I said. "That is Hayes." Nash said. "Hey Hayes your hot."I screamed. Hayes looked confused then laughed.

"Where's SpongeBob"I said. "What?" Nash said laughing. I basically lifted up Nash's shirt. "Woah how'd you get that six pack."I asked. Hayes and Nash were laughing so hard. Then Cameron came downstairs. "ITS THOR." I screamed. Cameron started laughing. I started dancing around the loving room. All the boys were laughing do hard. Then I basically sat on Hayes lap. "Hay"he said.

"You know your super cute right. Do you have a girlfriend." I said. "Uh no."he said. "We should totally date one day." I said. "Yeah"he said. " Are your eyes fake?"I said. "No my eyes are real" he said. "Oh"I said. Then the rest of the magcon boys came in. I here stared at glinskey. "Hey your cute" I said to him. He laughed.

Then I got up and started running around and screaming. Then Cameron got up and grabbed me. I fell back asleep in his lap. I woke up for real this time. "Good morning." Hayes said. "Sup"I said. All the boys stared at me. "What?"I said. They all started laughing. "What's so funny?"I ask. "You were just really funny earlier." Johnson said. "What did I do." I said

"You said I was so cute and that we should date." hayes said. "Sureeeee."I said. "You really did." He said. "Oh"I said then my cheeks turned red. Hayes came and hugged me. "Wait Hayes..."I said pushing him off. I thought for a moment. "You called me a whore and pushed me." I said. "And you threw your phone at me. I thought we were even."he said. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.

I forgot about hayes pushing me. Hayes came upstairs. "Abby I don't know what got into me I'm sorry. "He said. "I know what got into you. If something doesnt go your way then you get pissed. Everything's not about you hayes. Ugh you make me so mad." I said. Hayes just started laughing. "What?"I said.

"Your adorable when your mad." He said. "Oh and did I forget to mention that your a fuck boy." I said. "Abby why are like this." He said. "Im like this because of you. Ever since I met you I've been so stressed." I said. "You don't mean that." he said. Hes right I don't. I didn't say anything. He sat next to me.

"Get away from me. I'm such a whore remember."I said. He kissed me. And I can't lie. I enjoyed it. "Ugh why did I do that?"I said and put my head in my knees. "Because you still like me." Hayes said. I didn't say anything. "Say it." He said. "It'll make you feel better." He said. I looked up at him. " I LIKE YOU OKAY I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED YOU I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING." I screamed. Hayes smirked. "But Grayson... I am a whore." I said. " No your not Grayson is okay with it trust me." He said.

I looked into his beautiful eyes. "Ughhh." I said. "Abigail Eliza Dallas would you do the honor of being my girlfriend...again ?"he said. I thought about it. "Hayes no more chances. Okay?" I said. He nodded. "Ill be your girlfriend." I said. Hayes kissed me and my heart melted. "I hate that your kisses are amazing." I said smiling.

I got up and walked to my door I opened it and all the boys fell in. I put my hand on my hip. "What...this isn't the bathroom." Matthew said awkwardly. I laughed and walked out. I went downstairs got on my phone.

Anonymous: You better stay away from Hayes or you'll wish you never lived. Don't tell anyone about this message or else.

What the....I'm guessing this is a crazy fan. But she's not going to make me stay away from my boyfriend. I went up stairs and Hayes was still in there on his phone. I went to the bathroom and put on my swim suit. I walked out and Hayes stared at me. "Get ready im going for a swim." I said. "Damn." He said with his eyes still glued in me. "Stop." I said playfully hitting him.

I went to the backyard and the all the boys came running out and jumping into the pool. "This was my alone time." I whined. All the boys ignored me then Jack Johnson pulled me into the deep side. " Johnson I can't swim." I screamed. He pulled me up laughing. " I got you." He said. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Hes like a brother to me.

Then hayes came outside and saw me with my legs wrapped around Johnson. He jumped in the pool and took my from Johnson. I laughed at his reaction. We swam for a bit then I sat by hayes in the beach chair. He pulled me on top of him and before you knew it me was kiss me. I had my arms wrapped around his torso. And my legs wrapped around his waist.

This was a full on make out. All the boys were clapping and cheering. I looked back and saw even Cameron had a smiled on his face. "Where did that come from?"I asked. "I couldn't resist." He said with the biggest smile on his face. Then my phone beeped. I saw Twitter and was a picture of me kissing hayes then a picture of me swimming with Johnson. The caption said:

:@Aforever What a slut

So many people have all ready seen it. How can this person see me? I looked around all the boys where just playing with water guns and swimming. It wasn't one of the boys. Fear took over my body. Then I got a text.

A: I tried to warn you.

(I named her 'A' from pretty little liars😂)I walked inside. I put my head on the counter and took deep breaths. This person is stocking me. I cant tell anyone because she might hurt Hayes. I went back out side and sat by the pool. I had to stay away from Hayes. Then Johnson sat by me. "Do you know about this?" He said shoeing me his phone.

I nodded. I showed him the texts. "You cant tell anyone." I said. "Abby you have to." He said. "Jack they might hurt Hayes." I said. He nodded an 'okay'. I gave him a hug and got up. Oh my gosh I forgot we have Magcon tomorrow.

Hayes will be everywhere I will be. Oh no.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading.

I really want you guys to comment. I like to read them. Please comment.😘

-Mya