Chapter 25

2 weeks later
Hayes pov

"Today we are here for Stephanie Amber Grace."the man starts. Abby is a wreck. She won't eat and she just stays in our room on her bed. Cameron and Abby won't talk to each other. Then the man called Abby up for her speech.

"Um. Hi. I'm Abigail and I was Stephanie's best friend. Back in middle school I would get bullied because I was short or because I wasn't as smart as everyone else. But Stephanie was their to stick up for me. She was my sister. We went on trips together and we would stay the night at each other's houses. And she was just awesome. She always knew what to say when I was sad. We would cry together laugh together and we would love together. I love Stephanie she is my sister. And no one should have this happen to them. Stephanie is an amazing friend and she will always be my best sister."she said though her tears.

I was so proud of her. She is awesome. After the funeral we got in my car and Abby sat next to me. We haven't talked that much because I didn't want to piss her off when she was already sad. "Wanna get some Krispy Kreme?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Are you hungry"I ask. She shakes her head no again.

I know she's hungry. I pull into Watta Bigger. And I got her a burger and a shake. I haven't seen her smile in weeks. We got our food and sat in the car. She didn't eat. "Abigail eat"I said. "I'm not hungry"she said. "Please just eat for me."i said. She took a bite of her burger. And turned on her phone. I grabbed it out of her hand and put it in my pocket.

She ate her whole burger. Then just sat there. "Thanks baby"I said. Everytime I call her baby she thinks it's so cute. I saw a little smile. "How are you so cute?"she asks. I lean in for a kiss but she backs away and looks at my lips then my eyes then my lips again. "What?"I ask.

She climbs over to the drivers seat and sits in my lap. And grabs both sides of my face and starts making out. Like legit making out. One thing lead to another and she was taking my shirt off. She looked my abs. And bit her lip. She wouldn't look away. "Damn"she mumbled. "you want some?"I asked. She nodded her head.

"Go sit there"she said. Pointing to the passenger seat. Then she started driving. She pulled into an ally. Thrn climbed on me again. To be honest it felt really good but I knew that she didn't enjoy it. She looked at my abs then started sucking up my stomach to my jaw to my lips.

But don't worry we kept our pants on. She was sitting in her bra and I didn't have a shirt on. Then we noticed someone was behind us.

It was Cameron.

------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger

-Mya