Chapter 5

Nash POV

We get in the car. Nows my time to make a move."does it still hurt"I say getting on the highway."not as much"she say with a cute little smile. "Well then let's go back home."I say. She nods.

*5 minuets later*

"Nash where are we going?"she says looking worried."umm...where do u wanna go."I say. " STARBUCKsss"she practically yells.aww shes so frickin cute."okay okay chill."I said.she smiles."your such a basic white girl"I joke.she giggles.

We arrive at Starbucks.we walk inside and order." A white mocha frap. please." She says to the lady at the counter."2.99 please"she hands her a 5 dollar bill."no no I'll pay." I say
."Aww tanks NASHYY"she says hugging me.we walk out with our coffee and sit in the car."Thanks Nash...why are you being so nice.""because ur my best friend."I say.

We sit there and use the WiFi. Abby looks so cute today she's wearing a white tank top. Black shorts and white vans . I love her style.

Abby's POV

I notice Nash checking me out. "Like what you see Nashy?"I say making him blush."if I say yes will u tell Hayes."he said smiling."I'm just kidding"he said.he's acting weird.whatever I just ignore it.

*at hayes' home*

"Are you good Abby?"Hayes said opening the front door."Yeah my foot stopped hurting so we didn't go."I said. We walk over to the couch."Then where did you go?"Hayes asks."oh Nash took me to Starbucks and we just chilled."I said."oh"Hayes said looking jealous."awe babe don't be jealous."I said rubbing his thigh."I'm not jealous.GOD.."he said then walks upstairs.I walk upstairs to go check on him.I walk into his room and sit on his bed."whats wrong hayes"I said .he just ignored me and kept on scrolling down his Instagram."Why are you mad." I said a bit more serious."I'm not mad can you please just leave me alone." He said."Fine" I said and walked out.I just sat on his couch thinking. Hayes is mad. Cameron is mas. Nash is acting weird.I have no one right now.WAIT...I have Jacob.(yes. Jacob Sartorius)he's my bff.

I walk to Jacobs house. He answers the door. "Hay Abby."he said giving me a hug."Hay Jacob."I said. Me and him talk for about 2 hours about random stuff.I leave and go home

When I get home I go to my room and see a note on my bed. It was from Cameron.