Chapter 8

Hayes's POV

Abby's crazy friend , Stephanie came to my house and started trying to get with me. She started kissing me and stuff and then she left. Then I got on my phone and saw that she hacked my twitter. She made me so mad I already felt bad for breaking up with Abby. Now I feel even worse. I tried texting her but it was no use.

  I just wanted to go to eat and drown my sorrows in food.  Then I got a text from Cameron.

Cam:you are never aloud to see my sister ever again. And if I see you with her I will hurt you.

Me: why won't you let me explain how sorry I am

Cam:don't text me ever again. Thank you very much.

I'm just not going to text him back because I would like to live. I just want my girl back. I miss her. I'm just going to try and text her again.

Me: Abby Im sorry. I miss you. Your friend came to my house and then hacked my twitter please believe me.

Abby❤: Hayes I can't do this anymore. Please just leave me alone.

I just put my phone on my dresser and went to sleep.

Aarons POV

Abby fell asleep on my shoulder. She's so adorable when she's sleeping. I carried her bridal style to her room and put her in her bed. I turned around to open the door then "stay please" she said. "Cameron won't like that."I said. "Who cares"she said. I just sigh and I know I'm not winning this conversation. I lay next yo her and she smiles. "Miss.Dallas I would love to take you on a date tomorrow if that's okay with you."I said with a smirk. She nodded and smiled. Then she fell asleep. A few minutes later I fell asleep.

   "Aww there so cute."I heard someone say. I looked up to see the MACGON boys standing at the door. "Last night was fun but we have to go yo school in a hour. I got out of bed, and said bye to abby and Cameron took me home.

Abby's POV

Today we have school...argh. I don't want to see hayes or Stephanie. I'm just going to stat bye Aaron. Today I wore a black crop top , skinny jeans, and black vans. And I just put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs and made some cereal. Then I got on my phone and tweeted.

   @AbigailDallas morning!!!have a good day and don't forget to smile.☀☀

Then I put my phone in my pocket and Cameron took me to school. When we got there aaron was waiting at my locker for me. "Hey Abs you look good today."he said grabbing my hand and walking to class." Thanks."I said. When he dropped me off to my class I forgot that I sit next to Hayes. I sat down and tried not to look at him. He was just staring a whole through me "aghh why are you starring at me.?!"I said. "Because I wanted to hear your voice
"He said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Abby please just understand that I am so sorry I just need you in my life."he said. "Hayes stop I'm with Aaron .I'm sorry."I said. I lied. We weren't dating but we were really close. Hayes looked very disappointed. "Hayes since you have so much to share why don't you tell the whole class."the teacher said.

"Umm...Well you see....I made a terrible mistake and lost the best thing that ever happen to me and then she started dating my best friend."hayes said making the class look at me. The teacher just sat down and read her book.

The rest of the day was okay. I ate lunch with aaron and then in 6th period I got called to the office.

When I got there there was Cameron,hayes,and Aaron standing there.

________________________

Ooooo what happens???????

Bye babies©

-mya