Chapter 9

Abby's POV

"What did you do?"i ask in a motherly tone. Then I notice Hayes's black eye and Aarons brushed cheek. "Oh hay abby"Aaron said nervously."we kinda got in a small fight"Cameron said. I just crossed my arms.

   "Hayes what happened to your eye."I said getting closer to his eye. "Ask Aaron."he said. I looked at Aaron and he smiled."its not funny Aaron you need to say sorry."I said crossing my arms." But I'm not."he said. The principal said to sit and wait for our parents.

"Tell me what happened."i said. "When we get home"Cameron said. "Mr.grier your mother said to go home with the Dallas's"the principal said. Hayes smiled at me. I give him a death stare. Aaron looks mad. "Aye Aaron want to tell her about you and Ella...oops."hayes said. I look at Aaron curiously. "Umm...I didn't think that we clicked. But then...umm...Ella asked me out.. And I um said yes...but we can still be friends."Aaron said. I was holding back tears."yeah if coarse"I said.

Then my aunt pulled up and I got in the car. The ride was silent. "Bye guys."she said as she pulled off. I went to my room and hayes followed me. "Erg hayes leave my a-" yup he kissed me. And I let him. "Let get back together"he whispered between a kiss. "But only if you stop getting so jealous."I said. He nodded. "I missed you. "He said. I sat there thinking.....about Nash. "Does nash still like me."I said. "I don't know he has been in his room ever since we broke up."he said. I got a text.

Nash: are you with hayes.
Me: why
Nash:just wondering
Me:nash....why
Nash: cause he's mean
Me:what did he do
Nash:he broke my xbox
Me:haha
Nash:😈

"Did you brake Nash's Xbox."I ask. "What.why are you texting him"he asks getting mad."you said you wouldn't get jealous."I said

"plus I didn't text him any thing flirty or anything"I said and handed him my phone. He looks at my phone. Then it beeps. "HAYES GIMME MY PHONE!!"I said. He looks at my text. "Who's Leo"he said "he's just a friend hayes give me my phone."I said.

Actually Leo was my ex boyfriend. But Cameron made us break up. He did nothing wrong. But I DID NOT want hayes to read those texts. Then he thows me my phone. "He said do you want to go to a movie with him."hayes said. I try to hug him. He backs away "HAYES HES JUST A GOOD FRIEND."I yelled. "I know I'm sorry but I don't want to lose you again "he said then hugged me.

We watched TV and then he left. Then I texted Leo.

Leo:want to go to the movies tonight around 6
Me:sure who's all going to be there
Leo:just me and you
Me:oh
Leo:is that okay
Me:yep I'll be there

I took a shower and got dressed. I wore high wasted shorts. A crop top that said "BAE" and my white vans. Then I called my aunt to see if she could pick me up and she said yes.

Tonight was going to be interesting.

_____________________________

Bye
😆😆😉😆😯😆👧👶👫👶👩👶👨👀💆👀💆💅👱👾✊☝✊✋✊🐤🐏🐏🐤🐓🐤🐨🐵🐷🐧🐷🐆🍩🍨🍳🍨🍯🍨🏯🏩⛪🏯🏣🏨🗻🏨🗼🏦🏯🚌🚈🚅🚏🚌🚌🚑🚧🚷🚧🚸🅿🇨🇲🇧🇦🇨🇷🇵🇹♏♓♏♋♉🔯🆙🆕🇺🇦🇺🇾🔊󾠰🔆🔊󾠯

-mya