Chapter 32

Abby's POV

We walked in the house and the twins had to leave. I walked up to my room and heard laughter. I peeked in the door and saw Kaitlyn and Hayes talking and laughing. Kaitlyn was sitting on my bed. Eww. I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

Hayes cheated on me then got together with the same girl he cheated on me with. Well that's just great. Nash's and Hayes's mom met up with my mom this morning and took sky with her. I turned on the TV and watched The Fosters. Then I heard footsteps go down the stairs. All I could think was:

Please don't be Hayes.

I turned and saw Hayes. Great. He walked Kaitlyn to the do and kissed her. "Bye babe." He said. "Bye" she said. I went up to the bathroom and grabbed some disinfectant spray. I walked to out room and Hayes was on his bed. I sprayed my bed so much. "Really?" Hayes said. I ignored him and continued spaying my bed. Then I put the spray up.

I was honesty trying to contain my laughter. "Hey Abby can I ask you something?" Hayes said. I ignored him and started playing on my phone. "Are you jealous?" Hayes asks. I couldn't lie. I was. I was jealous/mad/sad. I ignored him again. "You are" he said laughing.

That's it.

I basically thew my phone at his lip. Then left the room. (#Savage)

Hayes POV

When I said she was jealous she thew her damn phone at me. It honestly hurt really bad. My lip started bleeding really bad. I wiped it and it started gushing blood. This is what I get for being a jerk.

The cut was really deep and really wide. It was hurting so bad I couldn't even move my mouth. "ABBY!" I yelled. She came running upstairs. "Hayes I'm so sorry." She said getting a tish. (I'm sorry I had to😂). She cleaned it all up. Then she looked down at the ground embarrassed. "Hayes you don't know how sorry I am" she said.

She was really cute when she was sad. Did I really just think that. I have Kaitlyn and she's perfect. "Its alright. I was being a jerk. I deserve to have an iPhone thrown at my lip." I said. She laughed. "Aww Hayes it swelling up." She said and touched it. "Ow!" I said. "Sorry again." She said.

"Is my baby okay." She said. What. She likes me? This is the best day of my life!!! "Baby?" I said. "Yeah my phone is my baby." She said. Well that hurt my heart. "Oh yeah here" I said handing her phone to her. "Ew you got blood on it." She joked.

Well that was a let down.

We went to our room and fell asleep.

_________________________________________
This shouldn't even be considered a chapter.

I had no clue what to write about sorry.

-Myaaaaa