Chapter 28

That bromance tho ^^^^^

Abby's POV

"I'm so sorry Abby for everything" Cameron said. "Thanks. I'm sorry for saying all those mean words. I love you and wouldn't want any other brother." I said hugging him.

We talked about life and all that stuff for 2 hours. Then I went back to my room. And I saw Hayes sitting in the bed with a familiar boy. It was Daniel Skye. The Daniel Skye. I love him. His music is so good. I'm literally his biggest fan.

I hurried and walked by the door before he saw me. I was wearing sports shorts and a sweatshirt. I looked like trash. I went to the kitchen and texted Hayes.

Me: Is that Daniel Skye in our room!?
Hayes: Yeah why
Me: I'm such a big fan Hayes why didn't you tell me.
Hayes: Do you want to meet him.
Me: well duh
Hayes: Okay come upstairs.

I walked upstairs to our room. And when I walked in Daniels eyes were glued on me. Oh no do I look that bad. Daniel was so cute. I know I'm dating Hayes. But Daniel was just dang. No Abby snap out of it. "Hey I'm Daniel."he said. " H..hi...I..I'm..uh..um. "I said. "She's Abby"Hayes said.

"Uh yeah Abby" I said shaking his hand. "She's a fan" Hayes said. Daniel nodded and smiled. "You wanna get lunch with me and Hayes." Daniel said. I nodded. I was so shocked at this moment I didn't even know how to breathe.

That's a lie. But

Hayes and Daniel started walked downstairs and I followed. When we got downstairs Hayes wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smiled. I smiled back. "MOM IM LEAVING." Hayes screamed in my ear.
"Damn Hayes." I said holding my right ear. He laughed and we walked out. "I'll drive" I said taking the keys out of Hayes hand. Daniel and Hayes sat in the back seat on their phones.

I started driving and I was on the high way and this guys was a terrible driver and he was changing lanes so much. He got in front of me and I slammed on breaks. "HOLY SHIT" I said. The boys laughed and me.

We made it to the mall and went to the food court. When I walked in I felt chills take over my body.

Stephanie.

I can't do this. This reminds me of Stephanie to much. I walk towards the door and Hayes looks confused. "Where are you going?" Hayes asks. "I can't Hayes. Stephanie." I said. Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a kiss. "You can do it." He said.

"You guys I'm 3rd wheeling so badly right now" Daniel said. We laughed. I walked into the mall holding hands with Hayes. Everything is better with Hayes. We got pizza then sat at the table. I looked at Daniel he was so freaking adorable. Lord please stop making this kid so cute.

I didn't notice I was starring at him. Then I saw Hayes get up and walk to the bathroom without saying anything. Damn it. I made him mad. Okay Abigail you can do this just imagine that this boy is ugly. "Your so cute." I said. WHAT THE HELL!?! Why did I just say that. He looked up from his phone. "Thanks" he said.

That's it my life is over. Hayes came back with a slurpee for himself. "Hayes?" I said. He ignored me. "Well I'm just going to sit over there." Daniel said getting up and moving. "Hayes!?" I said a bit louder. He kept on drinking his stupid slurpee. "Hayes what's the problem." I said. He ignored me. "Okay listen hear you little bitch. You better talk to me or I will stick the straw up your nose." I said. He let out a laugh. "Stop being so adorable I'm trying to be mad at you." He said.

I laughed. "Why" I said. "Because you were looking at Daniel." He mumbled with his head down embarrassed. "Ha. Hayes your funny." I said. I tried to play it cool. We finished out pizza and started to walk around then I saw Kaitlin. "Hey Hayes thanks for inviting me." She said hugging Hayes. I gave Hayes a look. Daniel looked scared. "Did you know" I mouthed to him. He shook his head no.

We walked around for a while. Then I went to the restroom. When I came out. Guess what Hayes was kissing Kaitlyn. I should have known this was coming. I texted Daniel to get his ass in the car. I ran to the car and I started it. I saw Daniel running to the car. He got in and I pulled away. "I'm sorry Abby" he said. "Whatever in used to it " I said . I was really heart broken again.

I dropped Daniel off at his house and I went home. Then I got a text.

Hayes: Where are you
Me:Home
Hayes: What!?why
Me:Really Hayes you are the dumbest person I have ever met. Tell Kaitlyn to take you home. Where done and for real this time.

He didn't text me back. I can't do this any more. I wasn't going to cry. I just layed on my bed and looked at the roof. Then I got I notification.

@HayesGrier Sometimes if you love them you got to let them go.

So I tweeted.

@AbigailDallas People aren't who you think they are.

And he said;

@HayesGrier I will always love you.

And I said;

@AbigailDallas I don't need your love. Go love all your other hoes.

You know when you just have that perfect comeback. I looked at twitter and I saw we were trending. #HayesandAbbybrokeup. We were number 2 in less then 10 minuets. Then comments started rolling in. I didn't bother reading them. Then I heard lots of noise. Great the boys are over here.

I walked downstairs and Nash ran up to me. "You and Hayes broke up?" He said. I nodded. "And your not sad?" He said. "Nope. I'm over your idiot brother." I said. "You still love him." He said. "No..maybe... Yes. But he keeps on making me so damn jealous." I said. "Then make him jealous" he said. "With who?" I said. He pointed to himself. "Me" he said.

An hour later all the boys left and Hayes came home. He was sitting on the couch watching TV. Nash was sitting on the other part watching TV as well. I had an idea. I ran up to Nash and sat on his lap and started making out with him. Like full on making out. Hayes looked so sad. His mouth opened sightly and he walked upstairs. I sat by Nash who was surprised. "What?" I said. "I didn't know you could kiss like that" he saud.

"I try. I try." I said flipping my hair

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I feel so bad. It seems like Abby is a bad girl. But she's not. Trust me.