Chapter 35

Abby's POV

I woke up to Hayes jumping on my bed. I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed quickly. He leaned in for a kiss but I backed away and ran to the bathroom. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my hair. I came out and Hayes was on his bed playing on his phone. He got up and walked to me. "I brushed my teeth now can I kiss you." He said.

I just walked out of the room. I felt so bad. I just sat on the couch and cried. Then Johnson sat by me. "Hey it's okay. We have Magcon and I will sit by you the whole time." He said. "But Hayes is going to think that I don't wanna be by him." I said. "I'll tell him that your having some problems on twitter and that you don't want to talk." He said. I gave him a hug. " Thanks Johnson." I said. He kissed my forehead and got up.

I was already packed so I just stayed on my phone. I saw the same girl posted this:

@Aforever Wow.

It was a picture if Johnson kissing my forehead. Rage took over my body. I just took my phone and thew it at the wall. Shattering it. Everyone came running in. "What the hell Abby?" Cameron said. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Now you don't a phone." Nash said. "Oh well" I said. Cameron picked up the pieces and thew them away.

I just sat there staring at my hand. Well at least the girl can't text me anymore. Hayes sat next to me. I looked into his eyes. "What's wrong." He said. I explained the whole story to him. He just hugged me. "EVERYONE GET IN THE CAR FOR MAGCON. WHOOP. WHOOP. WHOOP." Taylor yelled.

Me and hayes sat in the very back. Then a girl came and sat by Nash. "Who's that?" I said. "Oh sorry guys this is Jessi, my girlfriend she's coming to magcon with us." He said. "Hey" she said shaking my hand. "Hey I'm Abby." I said. She was really pretty. She had light brown hair and brown eyes.

We drove to the airport. Once we sat down in side I tapped on Hayes's shoulder. "Where are we even going." I said. "Where going to Cali." He said. I heard screaming and I turned around and saw the boys running around the airport. Cameron was dancing to Hotline Bling and Nash was licking the wall. I don't even know.

"Flight 815 to Los Angeles California is now boarding." The speaker said. We ran to the plane. There was three seats. Hayes had the window seat and I was in the middle. Then Shawn came and sat by me. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I said. I dont know why things were so awkward between us. "Hey" he said again. "Hey" hayes said. I giggled.

About an hour into the plane ride I started getting sad. Tears started pouring from my eyes. "W-where going to travel the world." I said with tear going down my face. "Who" hayes said. "Me and Stephanie. Hayes I miss her so much." I said. "Abby it okay" he said. "Why does everyone keep saying that? It's not okay that my best friend died of cancer. Hayes what makes you think that's okay." I said.

I was so annoyed by him that I didn't even listen. I just got up. I walked over to Jack G who was sitting next to Jack J and Cameron. "Hey Glinsky can we switch seats." I said. He nodded and got up. I just cried into Cameron's shirt. "Cameron I miss her so much." I said. "I know Abby. But she's in a better place. She's watching out for you every day. Shes always here." Cam said.

I soon fell asleep. I woke up to Cameron holding me in a air port. "Hey look it's the muffin man!" I screamed. I ran over to Shawn and hugged him. "Hey muffin man!" I screamed. "Hey girly" he said. I held Shawn's hand all the way to the car. "Where in California?" I said. "Yeah." He said. "You know your hand is really soft." I said.

I fell asleep on the way to our hotel. Then I woke up for real. I had my head in Shawn's lap. I remember everything. Im so embarrassed. "Hey muffin." I said laughing. "Look who finally woke up." He said. "Where's Hayes?" I asked. I looked next to me.and he was sitting there. "I'm sorry." I said.

He just hugged me. "LETS GO TO MAGCON!!" Cameron screamed. Everyone cheered and clapped.

•••••••••••♪•••••|•||||||||||||||•••••

Thanks foe reading

-Mya