chapter 14

Nash's pov

Me and Abby were in the room all alone. So I made a move. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. She pulled away. "Nash this isn't fair to hayes. I can't" she said. "Just don't tell him."I said. "No Nash I'm not doing anything else with you."she said.

I got angry. Hayes has to ruin everything. "Abby come on. Whats wrong."I said then grabbed her waist again. "Nash let me go"she said. I let her go. "I'm sorry Abby I really like you and I know you like me to."I said. "Nash that's why I didn't kiss you. I don't have feelings for you anymore."she said. I was hurt. Then hayes walked in.

Abby's POV

"Hey Hayes"I said as he walked in. "Hey abby let's go back to your house."he said and grabbed my hand. We started walking to my house and I noticed someone finally moved into the house across from mine. "Oh Hayes look let's go say hi."I said and dragged him across the street.

I knocked on the door and a boy my age answered the door. He was super cute. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and dimples. "Hey I'm hayes and this is abby"hayes said. "Hey I'm Brandon and this is my big brother Logan. He said reviling a boy about Cameron's age. "You guys want to come in and play our Wii."Brandon said. "Sure."I said

We walk in and go up to Brandon's mms room. "Abby let's go to your house."hayes whispered in my ear. "Hayes don't be rude."I whispered back. We played Wii for awhile then Brandon went to get some water. "Do you want some Abby."he said. "Um sure."I said. He walked out. "Abby brandon has been checking you out  since we walked in"he said. "Awe hayes your so cute."I said giving him a kiss on the cheek

"what"hayes said. "Your cute"I said. "You've never called me cute before"he said. "Hayes I call you cute everyday."I said. Then Brandon walked in and handed me my water and winked. I kind of blushed. And I think Hayes saw because he pulled me into a kiss. "Hayes what the fuck."i said surprised.

"Oh by the way Brandon abby is my girlfriend."hayes said. "Hayes stop being so rude."I said. "Um I wasn't trying to take your girlfriend bro."Brandon said. "Whatever"hayes said. "Can you leave now hayes."Brandon said. Hayes quickly got up and grabbed my hand. On our way out I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to Brandon.

I walked towards my house and stopped at my door. "Hayes maybe you should go home"I said. He opened his mouth to say something then closed it and walked away. I walked inside and saw a note on my fridge.
It said.

Dear abby,

I can't make it to your birthday. I'm going to Oklahoma for work. I'm so sorry. Have fun with your friends.

  Love, mom

I think I'm just going to cancel the party and stay at the house. My moms not going to be there nether is cameron. I don't even want to have a birthday anymore.