ew ♡

She sat at the dining room table, barefoot and wearing his sweats with her dirty hair in a messy knot on her head. She held a pen between her teeth, aggressively flipping the pages of her notebook and scowling as she searched for answers.

Was it night? Was it morning? Who could even tell?

"Ew," came his sleepy voice from the couch.

"Did you fart again?"

He choked back a roar of laughter. "No."

Silence fell. She hadn't even looked up, still studying as he studied her.

He sighed in an effort to get her attention.

"What?" She didn't even try to hide the aggravation in her voice.

He sighed again and stood to lean across the table and capture her attention.

"I'm just so disgustingly in love with you."

Her head snapped up, and she swam laps in the depth of adoration in his eyes.

She walked around the table to step into his strong arms. She touched his face so softly that it almost tickled. "God. You're so incredible. I'm repulsed."

He kissed her long and soft. He tasted of sleep and tea, and she forgot about everything but the man she loved so endlessly all wrapped around her.

When he pulled away, he wrinkled his nose. "Gross."

"Oh my God, is it my breath?"

He smirked and shook his head and pulled her again for another quick kiss. "I love you so much."

"We're disgusting," she chuckled.

"and I'm proud."

Author's Note: Vote and share if you wanna! Thanks for reading and supporting ♡