mmkay ♡

She had never seen anything more appealing than her beautiful man stretched out on the couch with his arms wide open for her.

He grinned. "Are our cubs hibernating, Mama Bear?"

She nodded and returned his grin, moving across the room to lie down against him, feeling that familiar, exhilarating warmth flood through her heart and limbs.

He got quiet and absentmindedly stroked her hair.

"Papa Bear?"

"Hmm?" His chest rumbled, and goosebumps erupted all over her skin.

"Why are we still watching Disney Channel?"

His quiet laugh warmed her through as he tightened his embrace. "I got emotionally invested."

She smiled against his shirt. "Of course." He was always emotionally invested.

There was silence as the show ended. He yawned massively, and she laughed at the odd noise that occurred under her cheek. "Ready for bed, Hon?" He nuzzled the top of her head, pressing a kiss to her hair.

She made a satisfied little moan and wrapped her arms around him. "Will you hold me a little longer?"

His long hands trailed over her spine. "Of course."

She moved from his chest and gave him a sweet, lingering kiss, taking her time and relishing all the closeness and the happy noises coming from his throat without him noticing.

When she couldn't contain her smile anymore, she pulled away and settled back against his chest, loving the sound of his beating heart.

"Of course I'll hold you a little longer." He rubbed her back again. "I'll hold you forever if you let me."

Somehow, she found a way to get closer to him.

"Mmkay."

Author's Note: Vote and comment and share if you wanna! Love you! ♡♡