author's note! ♡

hi! i'm going to be doing a little bit of tomfoolery with this story! i'm going to put things in chronological order as well as putting in the pieces from the now-defunct "moments: the milestones ♡" book! i know this all sounds minute and trivial, but i wanted you to know in case you start getting notifications on things being updated and stuff.

also, i'm considering, once this book is full, editing and rearranging some things and putting this sweet couple on amazon with some extra content! let me know if you'd be interested in that sort of thing!

additionally, i made a ko-fi account! i'll put the link to that as well as my blog in my bio if you're interested in helping me out financially. i don't do what i do for money, but writing is my full-time job, and right now, i don't get paid at all because i'm in those annoying early phases. every dollar helps, but no pressure if you don't have it to give or just don't want to.

i love you guys so much, and i'm so endlessly thankful for your love and support. moments ♡ was my first adventure back into writing, and if it wasn't for you guys reading, loving, and supporting, i don't know that i would've continued this thing that has become truly the center and the heart of everything i do.

i'm so thankful for you all. i adore you, and you matter.