cute ♡

"You're really cute."

And he was. He was very cute. He was sitting on the floor, shirtless and wrapped in a blanket, eating Goldfish crackers and watching Game of Thrones very intently.

She was watching him. He was way more appealing than anything HBO had to offer. She pressed a kiss on his cheek while he acted unaffected. "I said 'You're really cute,'" she murmured into his ear, grinning against his beard.

He smirked and kept his attention on the TV. She was his biggest weakness, but he'd try to stay tough as long as he could...

But she did the unthinkable: She took away his Goldfish and tossed them to the other side of the room (She did close them first, though. She wasn't a monster.).

He paused the show, turning his wide, shocked eyes on her. "What?!"

She touched his face. "You're cute as heck."

"I am?" A wicked grin spread across his face.

"Mhmm." Her fingers drifted slowly down his neck, over his collarbones, and then up over his shoulders, pushing the blanket off to reveal more muscles and smooth, bare skin.

"Well, am I cute when I do this?" He tossed the blanket aside entirely, toppling her to the floor before assaulting her ribs with ruthless tickling. He was relentless, hands flying and poking and pinching. She was a squirming, giggling mess beneath him, but she still relished the broad smile on his face.

He stopped abruptly, stretching out to hover over her. "Still think I'm cute?" His face was less than a breath away. His incredible hair formed a curtain, blocking out thoughts of anything but this man she loved so endlessly and entirely.

She reached up to run her fingers through his hair, all traces of laughter gone. "Always."

He smiled the smile that didn't cover his whole face but still made his awe-inspiring eyes crinkle at the corners.

He lowered his head to kiss her quickly before sitting up and opening his arms for her. "Can I please hold you?"

He certainly didn't have to ask twice. She bit her lip to contain a grin and slipped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

She smirked, watching his face as and traced her way down his back, stopping at that perfect little "v" at the base of his spine.

"Beautiful." His voice was barely audible as he reached forward to push her hair away from her face. She held still other than brushing elaborate patterns on his warm, soft skin while he tried to find constellations in her freckles.

Neither of them quite noticed their bodies slowly, gradually inching closer.

She brushed her lips over his. "You're extraordinary."

He kissed her back so tenderly that her eyes filled with tears. "I love you."

Her hands moved more urgently on his back. She rested her forehead against his. "I love you." She was already breathless.

He brought his mouth to hers, kissing her earnestly. Then hungrily. Then passionately. Then sweetly. Over and over and over again until their lips were swollen and they were breathless and dizzy, and then they came back for more because it was all so good and sweet and hot and indulgent and staggeringly, beautifully right.

He never finished Game of Thrones.

Author's Note: That was far zestier than I intended! I hope you liked it anyway! If you enjoyed, vote and comment and share and do not covet your neighbor's wife and always wear clean socks! Love you! ♡