CHAPTER 1 : THE NEW MORNING

HER P.O.V.:

Tringgg....tringgg.......ugh...my alarm again. It's 6 A.M. It is annoying to be woken up by an alarm but yes. It is useful,and yes...I am an early riser.

I get up from my bed and go to the windows and pull the curtains apart.

"GOOD MORNING INDORE".it's such a pleasant morning. I get to the washroom, complete my morning routine and come towards my closet..."What shall I wear today ?".I've got a collection of dresses. Obviously I will. After a lot of considerations. I chose to wear a white ruffle formal shirt and a formal black skirt.

After completing my basic makeup that includes eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss I descend to the ground floor and from there to the dining room. I use minimum makeup cause I believe that you need not use makeup to look pretty and your natural beauty is what describes you.and there is my mom - TANIYA MALHOTRA who is a responsible mum and more like a best friend to us more than a mom."Good Morning mumma "I wish her and she replies "Good morning angel...go and wake up the devil"."okay mumma" and I go to wake up the naughty darling....

I go all the way up to the first floor and open the door next to my room. A colourful room with a television on one wall, a book shelf in a corner, a long window on another wall and a queen sized bed in the middle of the room on which my darling sister - ISHITA MALHOTRA is sleeping hugging her teddy .I start walking towards her, but I stop to take a sprayer, then I go towards her and SPLASH !!"Di !!!!Not again! "She shouts in anger."Sorry baby "and then I start running back to the living room with her chasing behind me.

She starts chasing me and I try escaping and in the end she gives up running like always." Uff di.You always drench me."She says with a sigh. I reply "What to do. You are the only one I can do this to." and my there enters my king, my dad - JAYANT MALHOTRA."Good morning dad." we wish him and he replies with his sweet smile "Good morning ishu aur angel."and he starts reading the newspaper as usual and then Ishu goes to get ready for her college and I get in to the work of arranging the table.

When I'm done I come back to the living to find my big bro - SACHIN MALHOTRA who loves our family very much and fulfills mine and ishu's demands and my Bhabhi - KAJAL MALHOTRA who is a very loving and sweet with their 3 year naughty daughter - SACHI MALHOTRA who is naughty, full of energy and very cute.We all greet each other and by now Ishu is also down and she says " Bhabhi,your late today." with a smirk. I say "Ishu, Why are you asking her. Don't we all know the reason ?"and we all giggle seeing her blush and bhaiyya shy. When my mom calls us "breakfast is ready. Come on.."then all of us head to the dinning table to have our breakfast.

After eating all that is on my plate I say "Mumma I'm full.I'll leave to office in a while." And she replies " aree..angel..you need to eat more." as usual and I cut her off saying "mumma I can't eat anymore please." and I get up put my plate in the washbasin and get back to my room to bring my laptop bag and other supplies that I carry to the office and get back to the living room to find everyone done with their breakfast and getting ready for their office.

"Angel today is your meeting right." asks my dad and I reply "yes papa." and the whole family at once wishes me all the best and then I take mom's and dad's blessing and then I bid everyone bye and get to garage to get my white Lexus RC 350 - my car and then I'm start driving towards my office with songs playing.

I reach my office and enter the building and everyone stands up to wish me good morning and then head to my cabin after greeting them back. Let me tell you, being the CEO of a fashion house is not easy and also being India's one of the top multibillionaire's daughter is not easy either but more than showing off my money or whatever I like being down to earth."Good morning ma'am " wished my secretary - Shruthi and I greet her back and then ask her " Shruthi when are the clients going to arrive ?" and she replies "ma'am they will arrive around 10:30"."So..Done with the arrangements ? " I ask her again and she nods her head in positivity. And then I tell her to call the employees related to the ongoing projects and she does so.