CHAPTER 15: MISSION WEDDING

Daya P.O.V.:
I might sound crazy but here I am in the hall at 6 in the morning.. waiting for my love to arrive...no one's up yet..and soon everyone start descending down... bhaiyya asks me "Daya what are you doing here.. early in the morning.." I didn't know what to reply so I just blabbered"Umm..you know..umm..I am just exercising...taking a walk.." and then bhabhi says "in the living room ? If you forgot...let me remind you...we have a lawn...outside the house.." I didn't know what to say again so I just say " bhabhi..the location doesn't matter you know..all that matters is exercising...you need to stay fit..it's okay even if you exercise in a wash room..." and I just start doing all sorts of exercises..god damn it...what am I doing? And then dad says " Daya.." I straighten up and say "Yes dad.." and mom says "Daya you know what ?" And I say "Yea what ?" And at the same time everyone shouts "You are Shreyaholic!!!!!" And then suddenly I hear a voice...

"Shreyaholic ?" I turn back and see my Shreya standing there...she was wearing a maxi dress along with the necklace I gifted her...

she was wearing a maxi dress along with the necklace I gifted her

I got so damn excited...but I control it to avoid further embarrassment...and purvi goes forward and hugs her and says "Thank god bhabhi.. you're here... otherwise some one would have gone mad..." I immediately say "I wouldn't have..." and dushu counters saying" but purvi never referred to you Bhai.." and Priyanka from the back says " ohh god... what's happening...can someone explain us.." and Divya says "oh my god..there goes the drama again.." and Shreya asks " What's Shreyaholic by the way !!!??" And bhabhi replies" its an obsession of Shreya.. meaning you...Daya is obsessed over you.." and Shreya exclaims"What ?!"
And then dushu says "Bhabhi...take a look at this.." and he connects his Mobile to the TV and plays a video...damn..it was the one in which I was behaving weird yesterday...I look around to find everyone laughing and Shreya laughing and blushing...
She looks at me and gives an 'unbelievable look'...I shrug my shoulders and give an 'all because of you look'..and mom asked me to take the girls to the guest room to freshen up...and I do...
Shreya came down after sometime wearing a black salwar suit...

And then we all sit and talk....and then we went for breakfast and the one plate tradition was back...I truly missed that..just after we were done with our breakfast and settled in the hall rajat and his family entered...we introduced shreya to them..
they all say down to make the guest list and abhijeet bhaiyya and bhabhi went to work...I brought my laptop to the hall and me and rajat started discussing on a project...