CHAPTER 101 : CELEBRATING OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY..

Shreya P.O.V.:

We looked up at the sky and found some lanterns making their way. When all the lanterns were up in the sky, it read 'Happy first anniversary SADA.'

Me and Nandu looked at each other in amusement.

"You did it ?" Both of us asked each other at the same time. We both nodded in a no.

Both of us leant over the edge of the terrace to see if anyone was down and we found our whole family waving at us. We smiled at them and ran down to them.

We hugged all of them and they wished us a happy anniversary. Adi came to us rubbing his eyes.

"Aww my poor baby ! You got up from sleep ?" I asked him picking him up into my arms.

"Hmm.. I wanted to give you this." He said forwarding two wrapped boxes. 

I gave it to Nandu asking him to open it. When he opened them, what I  saw left me in tears.

It was a trophy which read "Best Dad in the world.' and 'Best Mom in the world.'

Kissing his cheek I asked him "Where did you get these baby ?"

"Dushu chachu took me to buy them." He said.

"Was it your idea ?" Nandu asked Dushu.

"No Bhai. It was his. He wanted to get this." Dushu answered.

I turned to Adi to thank him but he had already slept on my shoulder by then.

I excuses myself and moved in to his room and laid him on the bed.

I went out to Nandu. He asked "Wanna recreate those moments again ?"

I nodded and we went out for a midnight drive on his bike. We had the same fun we had that birthday night.

I loved being around Nandu. He always brought a smile on my face.

He brought the bike to a halt on a road with forest on both the side. I looked at him questioningly.

"It's a surprise." He declared. He took my hand into his and walked into the forest and I followed.

After walking for sometime, I could see lights at a distance. As we neared, there was a beautiful house decorated  with lights.

"We'll spend this night here." He said.

"It's beautiful !" I exclaimed.

He took me into a large room that was decorated with heart balloons, roses and candles. It had the perfect romantic ambience.

Nandu's arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. We looked into each other's eyes. I turned away from him to hide my blush and walked forward only to be stopped by him.

" Pari, kya jaddoo Kiya tumne mujhe.. Tum meri aadat hi nahi, Chahat ban chuke ho. Tum meri Jaan ban chucke ho. Tumhare Bina jeena mushkil hi nahi namumkin ban chuka hain.( What magic have a done Pari. You haven't only become my habit, but also my need. You've become my life. Living without you isn't difficult but impossible." He confessed pulling me back into his arms.

He placed his hand on my cheek and my hands went to the back of his neck and gripped his hair. He inched closer and claimed my lips.

What happened next...  made yet another memory.

I got up in the morning and the first thing I saw was Nandu. His smile... I traced it with my fingers and next.. he bit my finger.

"Ouch. Nandu !" I screamed at him. "You were awake ?"

"You've stolen my sleep since you entered my life." He said sliding his finger from my forehead to lips.

"Cheesy early in the morning huh ? Get dressed up. I wanna go out." I replied pushing his hand back and getting up from the bed.

"Waise, I have another surprise for you." He said pulling me back into his arms. I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"The movie is ready !" He told me and I jumped out of his arms out of happiness.

"Let's go then." I said pulling him out of bed.

We got dressed up and went back home.

The door was closed and there was no one around. That's weird. Peace ? That too when the gang is around ? Something's fishy !

Me and Nandu pushed the door open and then.. we heard everyone shouting "Happy birthday ?!" and confetti was falling on us.

Me and Nandu hugged all of them and thanked them for their surprise party. We cut the cake and fed each other and then to Adi.

"Guys ! The movie is ready ! Let's watch it." Announced Dushu.

We all moved to the home theater and the movie was played.

Yeah ! We recreated those moments. This was my life story ! I couldn't believe it that I was watching my own life. Nandu took my hand into his and I looked at him. He kissed my forehead. I put my head on his shoulder and said "I'll love you forever Nandu. You make me fall in love with you every second."

"As if you don't." He said.

Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Here we come to the end of another chapter. The last few chapters are A silence before the storm. A few more chapters to go and then... We're done.. But.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have another plot ready !!!! It's a way more interesting plot than 'My heart is meant to be yours..'

How many of you are ready to read it ? Or how many of you are excited to read it. If you are, type 'excited'. Do you want to know the name of the book ? Do you ? Uhuh.. you'll need to wait for that and for the book too.

This book will be completed by mid- February cause they'll be comparatively slow updates from now as my pre boards are starting from Monday. And the new book will be published only after April 8 as I have my exams till then. So, a long way to go. Right ? Two more months !! If I get a good response, I'll reveal the name to you !!

Please vote, comment and share !