CHAPTER 63 : KIDNAPPED !

Shreya P.O.V.:

Next day :

We all had our breakfast after which me and Nandu went alone for a walk to spend some time. Nandu picked me up in his arms. I say "Nandu, put me down. What are doing ? Some one will come."

He says "No one will come." At the same moment. Dushu and Ishu came in.

Nandu exclaims"How do you guys perfectly spoil everything !"

Ishu apologises "Sorry Jeeju. But this is important." She turns to me and continues "Di, you tell me. I'm not short right."

Before I say something, Dushu says "Bhabhi, tell me one thing. Ishu is short right and she's not your real sister right. You picked her up from somewhere right. You both are so different. You're so sweet and nice, she's so dumb and irritating. She's surely not your real sister."

Oh shit ! He touched the sensitive topic. Ishu will be damn hurt. Before I could react, Ishu shouted at Dushu "Yes, I am not her real sister. Happy ? Yes, I'm dumb and yes, I'm irritating. Happy ?" Tears were rolling down from the corner of her eyes. She ran away.

I went behind her calling out for her. She didn't stop running. She collapsed onto her knees and buried her face into her arms. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks too. I went and hugged her. She cried "Di, I'm not your sister. I miss Mumma and Papa."

This is the first time she missed them since years. I never let her feel that she isn't my own sister. I failed as a sister. I couldn't keep her happy. I made her cry today. I couldn't fulfill the promise I made to Chacha and Chachi I made years ago. I failed. I'm sorry Chacha and Chachi. A promise I told no one about. A secret that is hidden in my heart since 14 years. A secret I shared with no one. Not even Nandu.

I hugged Ishu close to my heart. Both of us were crying. I felt guilty. Guilty because I couldn't fulfill my promise. Guilty because I broke my promise. I couldn't say a thing to comfort Ishu. I couldn't even speak a word. I seperated from the hug and ran to my room. I saw Nandu on my way who called out for me but I didn't stop. I just went to my room and locked myself in.

Daya P.O.V.:

Dushu didn't know the truth behind Ishu's and Pari's relation. The truth that Pari told me the very day we met, Ishu isn't her own sister. Ishu is her Chacha and Chachi's daughter. But never did it feel like they aren't real sisters. I know it wasn't Dushu's fault in saying that as he didn't know it. He joked about it but that joke wasn't a joke. It was the reality.

Ishu shouted at Dushu and ran away. Pari ran behind her. I didn't follow them as I knew that they needed some time. Dushu looked at me with a confused look. I tell him the truth. He says "Oh shit ! I hate myself for this. It's true that me and Ishita fight but I didn't want to hurt her. I'm so sorry."

I say "Don't say sorry to me. It's should be said to Shreya and Ishu. Dushu, I know it was unintentional but it hurt both their feelings. Let's go and you apologize. Okay ?" He nods.

We went in the same direction they went in. When we reached there, I see Ishu on her knees and her face buried in her hands and Pari running away in the direction of our room. I called out for her but she didn't stop.

Probably, she wanted to be alone. I took Dushu to Ishu. Dushu sat on his knees infront of Ishu and takes her hands of her face into his hands. He says "I'm so sorry Ishu, I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't know that. I'm so guilty for it. Please forgive me. I'm so so sorry." Ishu hugged him and he hugged her back. I knew Dushu will handle her now. I needed to handle Pari now.