CHAPTER 106 : SHE'S PREGNANT

Daya P.O.V.:

This conference is just getting on my nerves. It's making me go crazy. I looked at Rajat and he had the same expression on his face.

My phone rang and I thanked God for that. I moved out of the conference room and lifted the call.

"Bhai, Bhabhi met with an accident. I'm taking her to Manipal. Come soon." Spoke Dushu.

Without even wasting a second, I went to my cabin and picked my keys up from the table and rushed to the hospital.

I ran to the emergency ward and saw Dushu there. I asked him "How's she ? What happened ?"

"Bhai, I was coming to office and on the way, I saw Bhabhi's car that collided with another car. Bhabhi is fine. She just got a hurt on her forehead and that's it." He told me.

Mrs. Mansi came out of the emergency ward. I went to her and asked " Mrs, Mansi, how's Shreya ?"

She answered "By god's grace, she and her baby are fine."

Baby ? What was she talking about ?

"Mrs. Mansi, baby ?" I asked her confused.

"Don't you know, Shreya is 8 weeks pregnant." She said. "She came to me this morning to the hospital. She took a pregnancy test and it was positive."

I pressed my hand against my mouth. The news was priceless.

"Can I see her ?" I asked her very impatiently.

"Yes Daya. She is consious. You can go." She told me.

I didn't even waste a single second and rushed inside the room.

I went and hugged her the moment I saw her. I ran my fingers through her hair and asked "You're fine right ?"

She nodded.

I placed my hand on her tummy and said "Thanks for this."

"So you got to know ?" She asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Mrs. Mansi informed me. And yeah, Mrs. Vadhera, you should've been careful right. How did you end up meeting with the accident ?" I asked her sternly.

"Umm.. I was on the way to your office for lunch and suddenly there's this speeding car coming in the opposite direction and banging into my car and my head hurts the steering wheel and I blanked out. Forget all this, let's just live in the moment. Let's think about me, you and the baby."

Before I replied, the door burst open and there came the Vadhera family pouring in good wishes and we thanked them.

Mrs. Mansi entered the room and we all greeted her. "Shreya, yours is a high risk pregnancy due to the weakening of your uterus. So, we'd like to take an ultrasound today just to ensure your baby is fine." She said.

"Sure Doctor. When is it ?" Pari nodded and replied.

"After two days. You'll be entering your ninth month then. " She replied. "You're being discharged today, so you'll need to come back after two days. Then, you're going to have check-ups once every week. Call me immediatly if you have any problem with your health. Daya, you're suppose to ensure that she's doing well. "

"I'll do that doctor." I assured her.

She continued "Also, the first trimester is very very important as there's a risk of miscarriages in the first trimester. In the case of Shreya, there's a higher risk. The next three to four weeks are very crucial for her. Any kind of mental and physical pressure is dangerous for her. So, ensure her happiness at all times. Here are the vitamin tablets she's to take." She completed and handed me a prescription. I nodded.

We took Shreya home later that day.

"Bhabhi, no office for you for the next one month." Purvi told Pari.

"Purvi, atleast three days a week. Please. I gave you that choice right. Moreover, you have to take care of Vedant also right." Pari tried convincing Purvi.

Vedant is Purvi's and Rajat's son.

"Bhabhi, no means no. Bhai, tell her right." She said sternly and turned to me.

"Yes Pari. No office." I said.

She looked down at the ground upset. I went and sat on my knees and made her look at me.

"Jaan, we've been waiting for this. I don't want to lose this moment. You know the darker side of your health. I don't want to take any chances with your health and I'm sure you don't want to either. Please, listen to me, and keep away from all work for a minimum of two months. After two months, you can occasionally go to office. And, don't take any stress with regard to Adi,  I'll drop him and pick him up from his playhouse. We'll take care of him together. I don't want to be running around with him. Okay ?" I asked her after finishing my huge lecture.

She nodded.

"Good girl !"

"Daddy, what's happening ?" Adi asked innocently.

He just came home from his playhouse and was unaware of all happenings.

He walked to Pari and touching her forehead he asked "Mumma, what happened to you ? Are you fine ?"

"Yes baby, I'm fine. I have a gift for you." Pari answered and said.

"What is it ?" He jumped and asked.

"You're going to have a sibling. A small brother or sister." I revealed it to him.

"Yay ! Finally. I'm going to take so much car of her. I'll give her all my toys and play with her. I'll protect her do dher Sara Masti with her." He said hugging Pari from the side.

Pari laughed and asked "How do you know it's a sister ?"

"I know. It will be a sister." He replied.

"Haan. It's going to be a princess for sure." I seconded him.

"Both father and son want a princess. Pagal log. I want a cute sa boy like you." She said pulling Adi's cheeks.

"Mumma, I'm there no. Why do you want one more ? Even Papa is a cute boy. Now we'll have a cute baby girl Okay ?" He said cutely.

"Fine. It's a princess." She said giving up.

Finally, it was our time. We got all we wanted. I looked up and prayed to God that all good happens from now on. Please God, our happiness is in your hands now. Let us live in happiness now. We've faced enough in our life.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

So, finally right ? This is the last hospital visit for a bad reason okay ? The sadness has all washed away now and it's only happiness in their life from now on.

There is only one chapter left now and the epilogue and then we're don't with this story. Our journey will end soon. Probably over the weekend. I'll try to update as soon possible. The next update is the last chapter.

Uh.. I know it's a bad news but there has to be an ending right. But yeah, the good news is that you're going to get a new book in April, a one way more interesting than this one. I hope you'll all read that too and give it as much as love you gave this book. I'll reveal the name to you in the epilogue.

How's the new cover page ?

Guys ! We're heading towards the end of the book. Please give a lot of votes and comments. Please !

Please vote, comment and share.