CHAPTER 5: THE LONG DRIVE

SAME DAY:

SHREYA P.O.V.:

He opens the door for me like a gentleman and then we drive off for a long drive....we did have a few minutes of awkward silence....which broke when he said"you look gorgeous...."I couldn't help but blush...he did notice that...I know that and I said"thnx....by the way u look good too....." and he says"tell me something I don't know...just kidding..."and then we both laugh...

He then says"Tell me something about you.." and I start"I'm 24..I was born and brought up in indore.... ....Then i went to new york for my higher studies......I use to do a part time job in a fashion house...then i came back and started a new heights fashion house in indore...and the next year I have extended the branches to banglore , chennai and Mumbai...and this year my fashion house is amongst the top 3...and that's about it....your turn..."I end....

He starts saying"I'm 24 too....I head the Vadhera group of companies started by papa...I completed my higher studies in California..and my name is nominated in the bussiness man of the year this year....and I was born and brought up in mumbai....and yes...that's about me....I'll tell you about my family now....dad...very responsible....retired DCP of CID Mumbai...after his retirement he started Vadhera group of companies...then mumma....very caring and loving...and I was always a mamma's boy......then comes bhaiyya....He loves us a lot.......ACP of CID Mumbai....and then tarika Bhabhi...very helpful , She's a forensic expert in CID and is very guiding and their very naughty son Aditya...in short adi...monkey...I call him champ...fir purvi...my ariel....She just completed her fashion designing....very lovely...then is...dushyant...dushu.....very humorous and adi and dushu keep arguing....So..this is my family and you will be joining it..."

The last sentence was heart touching as he has already made a place for me in his heart...

I say "I'll tell you about my family now.....papa...im a papa's princess....makes every wish true..then mama...A friend more than a mom.....then sachu bhaiyya...Loves us a lot and ensures that all our needs and wuishes are fulfilled....He heads Papa's business...and then Kajal Bhabhi...A bestie more than a bhabhi....very loving...and sachi...cute...sweet...aur loving....and then..."I stop as I notice the surroundings and realize that the car has come to a halt....

I ask him"why did we stop here..?"...he replies"There is a beautiful lake here..let's go and sit there and talk.." and then I get down from the car....he again extends his hand and I again put my hand in his...this feeling is very different yet very beautiful.....he leads me to the lake and it was a beautiful scene.....we sit under a tree....and he says"and then..." and I get confused and say"ji?"..he laughs and says"You were telling me about your family..."

And then I continue"then ishita...ishu...very loving....lively too...She's the life of our house...my life too..."I say in a pale voice...listening to this he says"Shreya...what happened ?...is everything okay....Why have you become so while talking about ishita..."and I realize this and I say"umm nothing.." and he says"see...If there is anything you can share it with me..."and then I start"ishi is'nt my own sister.....wo meri chacha-chachi ki beti hain...They passed away when they met with an accident.ishu was 8 years and she could;nt forget all that...We love her more than we would love our own sister and even mumma and papa don't love her any less than us...and then.."I then narrate him the incident that took place in the morning.....and I continue"I called her with me because I didnt want anyone to figure out that we had a fight....sometimes i feel that there's a flaw in my live..."he then puts his hand over mine and says"She's a kid and she'll understand....chill out...aur ha...can there ever be a flaw in your love" and then we both smile at each other....