CHAPTER 82: I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU...

Shreya P.O.V.:

I got dressed up for the pool party. I knew that Daya would be there but for how many days can I avoid him ? By the way, the dinner night is postponed to tomorrow as everyone wanted to have the pool party at night. So basically, it's late evening now. Ohh yeah ! Tasha and Sid arrived this morning. And I wore black swim shorts with a white top.

 And I wore black swim shorts with a white top

I heard Adi call out for me. "Mumma !" He was still on the bed rubbing his eyes. He just woke up from sleep. I went and sat down beside him. I said "Good evening baby."

He got up and cuddled into me. I put my arms around him. I heard the door creak open. I looked in the door's direction. It was Daya. He said "Umm.. I'm here to see Adi. Mom asked me to leave him with her." I looked at him. He wore a grey vest and paired it with swim shorts.

I nodded

I nodded. I seperated Adi from the hug and asked him "Are you feeling hungry baby ?" He nodded in a no.

I went to Daya and handed Adi to him. Daya came close to me and whispered "You look sexy babe !" He placed a kiss close to my lips and went out with Adi.

I stood there frozen. It's not that this is new or it's happening for the first time. It's just that it's been a long time and we're not together anymore. I recovered from the shocked, took a deep breath and moved out.

I joined everyone at the pool. Only Daya was missing because he went to drop Adi with Maa. Soon, Daya too arrived. Karan said "Guys. I want to announce something."

Rishi said "Me too."

"I'll do it first." Said Karan.

Rishi nodded. Karan announced "The thing is that me and Divya are in a relationship."

Rishi said "Me and Priyanka are in a relationship too."

Everyone exclaimed "What ?"

I said "That's so awesome. Since when have you guys been dating?" I asked excitedly. We all looked at Priyanka and Divya who were blushing.

Rishi replied "I've been dating Priyanka since a year and Karan has been dating Divya since two months."

Purvi said " That's so awesome. Congo people !" Yeah ! Purvi was there too, after a huge debate with Rajat about coming to the pool party.