CHAPTER 72: LIFE GOES ON...

Shreya P.O.V.:

It's been 3 months now since we've been married. Every single day strengthens our bond. Bond of love. Bond of friendship. Bond for a lifetime.

Everyday, I keep wondering how I got lucky to get Nandu in my life. I mean, seriously, he's the best husband anyone can have. Like he promised me, he gives me time. We, no matter what, sit together and have breakfast and dinner most of the days. We have a little chat every night before we go to bed. If every couple, spends time like we do, trust each other like we do, understand each other like we do and share everything like we do, no couple would break up. I don't mean to say that we're the perfect couple. We did have a couple of fights in these 3 months, but we sat, talked it out and solved it. We, like we promised, that we'd always solve our problems before we went to bed, always did that.

I came out of my thoughts when Nandu shook me by my shoulder. He asked me "Where are you lost ?"

I answered leaning on his shoulder "Nothing Nandu. I was just thinking about us. How lucky we're to find each other."

At the moment, we're in the car, driving to the Vadhera Mansion as Purvi and Rajat called for a meeting. He took my hand into his and said "Pari, this is the nth time you're thinking about this. Anyways, we've reached. Let's get in soon before Ariel takes the whole house on her head." I laughed and we both went into the house after he parked the car.

We asked one of the maids where everyone were to which she replied that everyone were in the garden. As we entered the garden, Dushu saw us and said "Thank god Bhabhi, you're finally here. This devil wasn't telling us the reason why she called for a  meeting."

This time, Purvi didn't chase Dushu. Dushu confusedly said "Purvi is acting weird. I mean, she isn't chasing me when I'm teasing her."

Purvi said "Shut up idiot. Bhabhi, Bhai, come and sit." We went and took our seats.

Rajat spoke "Umm. We actually want to announce that..."

Everyone's attention was fixed on Rajat and Purvi. All of us asked "That ?"

Rajat turned to Purvi and said "You announce."

Purvi said "Why don't you announce it." She looked at the ground and blushed. Something was fishy.

Rajat said "Fine. Mom, Dad, you're going to become grandparents once again." It took us a few moments to decipher what they said.

Wait ! That meant Purvi was pregnant ? Wait ! What ? All of us jumped out of our seats and cheered. Nandu said "So that means, we're going to have a new member added ! Wow Purvi. That's a great news. I'm going to become a Mamu."

Adi came to me and asked "Shreya Maa, what happened, why is everyone happy ?" He had started me calling Shreya Maa a few months back. Everytime, he called me so, it made me smile. Coming to the question, it's too complicated for a 3 year old to understand.

I lifted him into my arms and said "Baby, you're going to have a small baby sister or brother." Calling him baby had become my habit.

He asked cutely "So, does that mean I'll have someone to play with ?"

I nodded and said "Yes, you'll have someone to play with. Purvi Chachi is giving you a baby sister or brother. Congratulate her."

He jumped out my arms and went to Purvi. He said "Congratulations Purvi Chachi." She bent, kissed his cheek and thanked him.

I said "Purvi, no office work for the next few months."

She wailed "Bhabhi ! I'm fine. I can work. I'll get bored sitting at home."