CHAPTER 17: GEARING UP

Shreya P.O.V.:
This morning when I get up I find a letter with a bouquet on the side table..it was undoubtedly from Daya..I took it and started reading it..it said
"Good morning princess... I'm off to office for work...I wouldn't be able to keep in touch today..I doubt if I'll be able to make it home tonight...I want my baby to promise me that she'll take care of herself.. eat food on time.. won't take stress and...miss me... I'll miss you too... Take care...Love you.."

A smile forms on my lips after reading the letter...I say "I promise you Daya.."I get ready and go down... we all have our breakfast and sit down to finalise the designs for decoration...I say "Purvi..I'm going out.. I'll be back in half an hour or so...you guys complete finalizing the designs.." and she asks "shall I send someone along...and where are you going?" I sat "umm.. nope.. just going to meet a friend of mine..." and I go after informing her to tell maa...

In reality I was going to recieve the invites which I have ordered specifically for both their friends...I receive them and get back home...and as I enter the door I hear Priyanka saying "Purvi..we need 150 more invites... I've counted all of these..." and purvi says "but bhabhi told she ordered the number I told..." and then she notices me and says" bhabhi..it's good you can back.. we're short of 150 invites.." I say "nope we aren't" and I handover the bag to her..she opens it and sees the invites...

Professional connections invites 🔝

Invites for friends⤵⬇⏬

      I say "These are for yours and rajat's friends

I say "These are for yours and rajat's friends...and the 50 different one's are for professional connections.." and she hugs me and says "Thanks a lot bhabhi...for the surprise...love you.." I hug her back and sat "love you too darling.." and we get back to work...

I missed my Prince every moment...we were selecting decoration designs and I say " guys... we'll have the designs based on colour...like for sangeet we'll have a colourful theme and so on.." and rajat says "I think that'll be great and that day all of us can follow the color code..." and purvi says "yup... and I think all of us bought dresses loosely based on the colours so I like this idea" and everyone agrees upon it..