CHAPTER 47 : THE RITUALS BEGIN.

Shreya P.O.V.:

It's our Sangeet today. Yesterday, Nandu comforted me a lot after the accident. My elbow didn't hurt a lot, it was just a minor scrape off.

I am wearing a pink and white ball gown for the Sangeet.

        The girls were getting me ready doing my makeup and stuff

The girls were getting me ready doing my makeup and stuff.I received a call from Nandu. The girls started teasing me. Priyanka snatches the phone from my hand and picks up the call and puts it on speaker. She says "Kya Daya ?(What Daya ?) Can't even stay away from Shreya for a few hours. " He irritatedly says "Can you just give the phone to her." She says "Whhoow.. cool down. I am." She gives me the phone.

I was about to turn off the speaker but the girls warn me against it. He asks "How are you my Princess ? Is your elbow hurting ?" I reply "I'm completely fine." He says "Acha, tell me, what's colour of your dress ?" I say " Pink. Why ?" He answers " Just to match my tie. Now I need to find someone to tie it."

He still doesn't know how to tie a tie. Everytime I ask him to learn, he'd tell me that I will tie it for him every morning so there's no need for him to learn.

Divya says "Why finding someone ? We'll send your to-be-wife or as you call it, your wife to tie it for you in a few minutes." I say "No huh. Nandu you go grab Rajat or someone else." Purvi says "No, I'll ensure none help Bhai. Either you or none." I say "Fine. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I put down the call. They do some final touch ups and send me to his room.

I knock his room's door. I hear him say "Come in Princess." I open the door and go in. I say "Looking hot." He was wearing a black suit.

         He says "Looking like me princess

He says "Looking like me princess." Winking at me. I say " Give me your tie now. I'll tie it and go back." He gives it to me and says "Uhuh. No going back. We'll go down together from here." I say "Well, if you say so."